Rankin ?

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Alcoa’s state academic report card and test scores are great. Athletic program is flourishing. What do the two board members want??  They are knocking it out of the park in both areas. This seems silly to me. 

Hiring a teacher without certification? Heck I’ll leave the lunch room and start teaching this school year and maybe Stars could get hired teaching English :blink:

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Hiring a teacher without certification? Heck I’ll leave the lunch room and start teaching this school year and maybe Stars could get hired teaching English :blink:

I hear ya lol!!  But in all honesty had happens all over the state in multiple subject areas. It is definitely not unique to Alcoa. My wife was certified reg Ed K-6. But her first job was in special ed and she agreed to get her certification. Taught 1 year without it. Now show is a sped director for Milan. 

57 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Alcoa’s state academic report card and test scores are great. Athletic program is flourishing. What do the two board members want??  They are knocking it out of the park in both areas. This seems silly to me. 

100% agree brother. The better question may be what or who would motivate someone to complain about academic and athletic success that is done completely by the rules?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1