Rankin ?

5 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

So you've got Walland roots? 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Walland and Lousville

51 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

My family is from Walland. We might be kin...

37 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

:shock:

"Don't take your guns to Townsend

Leave your guns in Walland

Don't take your guns to town"

On 6/24/2019 at 4:06 PM, 32hammer said:

Barn, I realize you're just having fun and trying to stir stuff up, but come on my dude. LOL. Why would someone complain about  other people giving the system money?  Is Alcoa the only school with a jumbotron? Does the jumbotron not also raise revenue for the system in the form of advertisements, etc? Most football programs n high school and college,  raise the majority of the revenue for the other sports programs. At one time the numbers were about 80% of all college sports revenue was generated by the schools football program.

On a side note, I'm thinking about running for the school board. haha

Booger sure would take one of those large endzone football TVs on Vermont Ave......now, Booger wouldnt b likin no 30 min of that cobb fellers promos per game on it......but sure we could find sumbody

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

4 hours ago, Booger said:

Booger sure would take one of those large endzone football TVs on Vermont Ave......now, Booger wouldnt b likin no 30 min of that cobb fellers promos per game on it......but sure we could find sumbody

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Aw come on now Boog, everybody knows that fancy private school in chatt could have a huge Jumbotron if they really wanted one. You can try, but you can't hide money

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...