District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

Mayo started as a sophomore so she has the experience for sure. Reuter has the rebounding and 3 ppomt shooting ability. Williams and blair both have the speed and agility to hurt teams down low barnes is a great defense person and anna walker is probably their best player all around. Too bad shes a senior this year. 

3 hours ago, HurricanePride said:

East Hamilton and Cleveland both lost to Rhea and Hamilton Heights on Saturday at Rhea.  

Wow. I know scrimmages mean nothing, but both losing to Rhea Co a little bit of a surprise. 
Not taking away from Rhea, but I know EH & Cleveland have high expectations for this year.

i noticed in Cleveland girls hype video that Joy Douglass wasn’t on there. Isn’t she playing this year? Would be a big loss if she doesn’t play. I guess to focus on volleyball? 

Edited by FootballFan51

3 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Wow. I know scrimmages mean nothing, but both losing to Rhea Co a little bit of a surprise. 
Not taking away from Rhea, but I know EH & Cleveland have high expectations for this year.

i noticed in Cleveland girls hype video that Joy Douglass wasn’t on there. Isn’t she playing this year? Would be a big loss if she doesn’t play. I guess to focus on volleyball? 

Doesnt seem to be playing this season. Huge loss indeed. Likely would have been Clevelands best player.

6 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Doesnt seem to be playing this season. Huge loss indeed. Likely would have been Clevelands best player.

Yes. Arguably their best all around player player last year as a sophomore. Very hard worker on both ends of the floor; knows how to use her body and position to block out, deny & get rebounds. Not the most flashy & if you don’t watch closely, you may not have noticed her toughness, but I assure you her opponents knew her. Very high basketball IQ. 
Without her, I hear-by change my prediction that Cleveland finished 2nd & now I think East Hamilton will & Cleveland finishes 3rd. 

Edited by FootballFan51

58 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Yes. Arguably their best all around player player last year as a sophomore. Very hard worker on both ends of the floor; knows how to use her body and position to block out, deny & get rebounds. Not the most flashy & if you don’t watch closely, you may not have noticed her toughness, but I assure you her opponents knew her. Very high basketball IQ. 
Without her, I hear-by change my prediction that Cleveland finished 2nd & now I think East Hamilton will & Cleveland finishes 3rd. 

Loved watching Joy play. Heck of a volleyball player too.