District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

On 12/23/2019 at 2:56 PM, Papabearette said:

The poll just put out by Tim lownsdale came about about an hour ago in my opinion is the best because it is done by coaches in the know! Sometimes the media polls have a lot of partiality. You can follow him on twitter at Tim lownsdale or at the Tn report. In AAA it is Bradley then Houston then stone memorial then Arlington then lebanon

Stone memorial could give bearettes a challenge in the region tournament. I thonl thr winner of that hosts sectional against probsbly stewsrts creek or blackman. Bradley could use some Blackman revenge.  Is there a reliable national poll? Last year usa today had bradley at 25th after they won the title

3 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Stone memorial could give bearettes a challenge in the region tournament. I thonl thr winner of that hosts sectional against probsbly stewsrts creek or blackman. Bradley could use some Blackman revenge.  Is there a reliable national poll? Last year usa today had bradley at 25th after they won the title

nobody from 8aaa will make it to see Bradley or stone.  My rebels do not want to see stone memorial anymore this year

3 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

If im not mistaken wasmt westlake the last team to beat bradley last year im the phoenix tournament? And until somebody dethrones them the bearettes are the team to beat in  class aaa. East hamilton game was a wake up call and comong back down 18 at rhe half in that ome says allot abput them

says more about Hamilton 

Sounds like Bradley girls lost big to Westlake, Ga yesterday; but bounced back with a win over Tampa Bay Tech (FL), who has been ranked as high as #3 in the nation within the last couple of weeks. Westlake has been #1 a good bit this season. 

Playing these nationally ranked teams should make them better down the road. 

Edited by FootballFan51

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Weather must be terrible down there.  EH just cancelled our game for Saturday.   Hope you guys can dig out of the snow and get to the game tonight!

Let’s be perfectly clear that I did not cancel the game, my administration did. I was looking forward to playing a tough opponent on their home court. Make sure you understand that I wanted to play and was only following what my admin told us to do.

2 minutes ago, Dixiedog23 said:

Let’s be perfectly clear that I did not cancel the game, my administration did. I was looking forward to playing a tough opponent on their home court. Make sure you understand that I wanted to play and was only following what my admin told us to do.

I don’t know who cancelled the game.  I just heard it was cancelled due to weather.  I too wanted to see this matchup and I circled this game as soon as I saw the schedule this year.  Maybe they will meet in the region.