District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

17 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

Wasn’t being cheesy by any means.  That team is a team.  A group of talented starters and bench players.  On any given night one can rise above the others for the ultimate objective, to win the game.  A well deserved title given at a particular moment is fine, but it’s not the only thing that keeps that team afloat.  There are no hurt feelings...that’s not TEAM mentality.  

Great, when they designate a different player as the MVP I will call her the best player. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BasketballVol said:

The real question here is how in the world could she possibly be eligible if in fact she is transferring. Everyone in the world knows that she hasn’t moved or changed residence. However it is the TSSAA so I guess it is possible.

This is the real question as well as why would she leave mid season. Bradley having issues?

Not often the MVP bolts mid season. 

6 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Again when they name a different player the MVP of the most important stretch of games in the season I'll call them the best. 

She wouldn't have been MVP had the other kid not hit the buzzer beater for Bradley Central to win the state championship..... see how that works?

Good player, yes, but comes with baggage.... I imagine Williams will step right in and Bradley Central will keep cruising....

Edited by GCPioneer
  • Like 2

You can stir all you want dude.  Call her the MVP.  That’s fine.  She was the MVP of the TSSAA State Tournament and she’s a good player.  Not taking that away from her.  My response was directed at the “what will happen now” question.  Probably went right over your head in an effort to stir the pot.  Will she be missed.  Yes.  She’s family.  Is it the end of the world. No.  

Head out of mommas basement and watch a game...you might be enlightened.  

Wait are you talking about Blair??  She transferred????  :shock: If that is who you are talking about Blair was the best player on the court EVERY game of the state tournament.   I watched every second of it.   Anyone that couldn't see that is blind.  I am not a Bradley fan at all but she played the tournament of her life.  That is what kids dream of.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

She wouldn't have been MVP had the other kid not hit the buzzer beater for Bradley Central to win the state championship..... see how that works?

Good player, yes, but comes with baggage.... I imagine Williams will step right in and Bradley Central will keep cruising....

Which one was named MVP? You know that kinda establishes the best player. 

Do you need me to take you on a tutorial of how MVPs work?

Feel like I'm playing cards with my sisters kids here. 

I’ll say this Bradley’s, chances of bringing back the gold ball gain took a hard hit. I don’t care who u are if u think otherwise, the proof is in the puddin. Will the bearettes move on sure? They could possibly use this to bring them closer together. But to say this doesn’t Bradley  hurt is blasphemy

Edited by fooseball95

1 hour ago, StateChampDad said:

You can stir all you want dude.  Call her the MVP.  That’s fine.  She was the MVP of the TSSAA State Tournament and she’s a good player.  Not taking that away from her.  My response was directed at the “what will happen now” question.  Probably went right over your head in an effort to stir the pot.  Will she be missed.  Yes.  She’s family.  Is it the end of the world. No.  

Head out of mommas basement and watch a game...you might be enlightened.  

I'm not calling her the MVP. She was awarded that. I'm calling her the best player because she won the MVP award during the most important games. 

Sorry that ruffles your feathers. 

Mom's basement? Cute coming from some mouthbreathers that don't know what MVP means. 

I'm sure your daughter leads the team in team spirit or something. 

4 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I’ll say this Bradley’s, chances of bringing back the gold ball gain took a hard hit. I don’t care who u are if u think otherwise, the proof is in the puddin. Will the bearettes move on sure? They could possibly use this to bring them closer together. But to say this doesn’t Bradley  hurt is blasphemy

If this transfer helps anybody, it helps East Hamilton...