District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

14 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Wait are you talking about Blair??  She transferred????  :shock: If that is who you are talking about Blair was the best player on the court EVERY game of the state tournament.   I watched every second of it.   Anyone that couldn't see that is blind.  I am not a Bradley fan at all but she played the tournament of her life.  That is what kids dream of.  

We got some participation trophy daddies in here who cant even recognize that the MVP was the best player. That is not fair they say, everyone helped win that gold ball. lol #MVPsbullymyfeelings lol

So I think some of you think because the player left the bearettes just need to shut it down!! Just watch them continue to pursue the ultimate goal with who they have and not worry about who chose to leave! Will it affect their team of course but I have learned that all change is not bad! Hold on they will give it all they have. 

5 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

East Hamilton wasn't finishing higher than 3rd in this district regardless.   

Actually East Hamilton can still finish 2nd. They have Cleveland left at home which will tie them for 2nd. East Hamilton has played in the district finals the last three years and so I agree, this helps them more than anybody

4 minutes ago, BasketballVol said:

Actually East Hamilton can still finish 2nd. They have Cleveland left at home which will tie them for 2nd. East Hamilton has played in the district finals the last three years and so I agree, this helps them more than anybody

Cleveland has the better overall record so if EH did win wouldn’t the tie breaker go to Cleveland or is it different in b-ball?

Edited by fooseball95

Just now, fooseball95 said:

Cleveland has the better overall record so if EH did win wouldn’t the tie bracket go to Cleveland or is it different in b-ball?

I don’t think overall record matters. If I am not mistaken I believe it will go to a coin toss. It really doesn’t matter tho because 2 will play 3 in the semifinals, which will be Cleveland-East Ham. 

9 minutes ago, BasketballVol said:

I don't think EH wins at home vs Cleveland.  Regardless of what BC does I think Cleveland goes into tourney as #2 seed.   Last year EH didn't do ANYTHING until tournament time and did finish #2 in the tournament.    But just like their coach said in a recent interview....with the best player on the court you have a chance every night.