District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

20 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Mr two pairs turns everything around.  Stirring the pot. Let's just say gloves is the only thing he has a pair of.  

Dude you are wishing college coaches drop this girl and that she won't be able to play the rest of the year when she has obviously had something severe go down in her life. 

You have no class and it has shown in this whole thread why you breath through your mouth. 

Kinda sick how you have it out for a HS kid going through a home life change. Gross

Edited by twopairsofgloves

Just now, pioneer42 said:

Yeah I seen that but if it is that easy more people would do it. Bet there is an amount of time to live with new guardian.

The condition appears to be a court ordered custody change and a release from previous school principal that says it was not made for disciplinary or athletic reasons.  That would make it pretty difficult.  

Just now, twopairsofgloves said:

Dude you are wishing college coaches drop this girl and that she won't be able to play the rest of the year when she has obviously had something sever go down in her life. 

You have no class and it has shown in this whole thread why you breath through your mouth. 

Kinda sick how you have it out for a HS kid going through a home life change. Gross

They are trying to beat the system because they are upset at the coaching at BCHS.  Even if she had to change guardianship- she could still go to Bradley.  Her sister is still going there.  She don't need a change in guardianship.... why is that? Because she dont play basketball.  Her parents want her be top scorer and the MVP of every game and that isnt happening.  She hasto be coddled and given special privileges.  No one is bashing the player.  this is her parents doing and it is affecting not only her team but her too.  The only thing I have said is that any player on that team can be the MVP on any given night.  Her move will definitely affect the team.  She will be missed.  But not one player will make or break any team- not even Lebron.  QUIT PUTTING WORDS IN EVERYONES MOUTH and listen to the facts.... this move is solely to play basketball.  Nothing else.  It has been said on here she didnt want to leave Bradley- her parents are forcing it.  you are gross!!  and ignorant. 

7 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Are there any games in 6AAA coming up to talk about?  Other than on Tuesday, where I think Cleveland beats BC (with or without Blair).   FYI....I was picking them to win on Tuesday before all of this crap storm.  

Neither Bradley or Cleveland are in 6AAA. I believe District 6 is your district LadyCavsFan.

17 minutes ago, BasketballVol said:

I guarantee you that Bradley will not sign off on that

Yes they will, you don't want to be on the wrong side of that, trust me. You want news vans at your school asking your principal why he wont let this girl that had her life flipped upside down play ball?

Edited by twopairsofgloves