District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

This entire thing is on Reuter.  He allowed her attitude and behavior get to this point.  He is the best of the best at allowing his “perceived” best player get away with much more than others.  The best player can make the same mistake over and over and over and then another player to make it once and they get pulled. It’s a fact.  Kids and parents quickly loose respect.   But when you are loaded from top to bottom on the roster, you get as he calls it “next man up”.   However,  they will not repeat as state champs, and I would be surprised if they make it Murfreesboro.  

22 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

IF he does allow her back on the team, one stipulation should be that her parents are not allowed at any game.  and if they walk in the gym- she has to sit the bench. 

Yep no ax to grind here lol

You should stand at the doors of the gym and tell her parents to leave when they show up. Should work out good for ya. 

Edited by twopairsofgloves

17 hours ago, Quatrefoil said:

This entire thing is on Reuter.  He allowed her attitude and behavior get to this point.  He is the best of the best at allowing his “perceived” best player get away with much more than others.  The best player can make the same mistake over and over and over and then another player to make it once and they get pulled. It’s a fact.  Kids and parents quickly loose respect.   But when you are loaded from top to bottom on the roster, you get as he calls it “next man up”.   However,  they will not repeat as state champs, and I would be surprised if they make it Murfreesboro.  

Oh snap, you called her the best player. You just crushed the feelings of about 5 mouthbreathers in here. 

17 hours ago, Quatrefoil said:

A lot of true facts in this statement- but i do think the bearettes will make it back to the glass house this year.

if she did indeed quit the team, she should not be allowed back on the team this season. A player cannot just get mad and walk out and then just come back. She should be allowed to play with them next season if she decides to. And yes the coaching staff have allowed the so called best players to get by with anything they want. But that does not give a player the right to walk out on teammates and spread rumors about the staff. I hope the bearettes prove to everyone that they are not a one man team and they can win with or without the help of one player. She was MVP of a three game tourney, but the bearettes had another player that was MVP during the entire season and in tournament. And another stepped up and was MVP with time expiring with a winning shot. The bearettes do no have a best player. I respect them for moving on. Go bearettes and bears. Beat the raiders.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, gatorchomp04 said:

if she did indeed quit the team, she should not be allowed back on the team this season. A player cannot just get mad and walk out and then just come back. She should be allowed to play with them next season if she decides to. And yes the coaching staff have allowed the so called best players to get by with anything they want. But that does not give a player the right to walk out on teammates and spread rumors about the staff. I hope the bearettes prove to everyone that they are not a one man team and they can win with or without the help of one player. She was MVP of a three game tourney, but the bearettes had another player that was MVP during the entire season and in tournament. And another stepped up and was MVP with time expiring with a winning shot. The bearettes do no have a best player. I respect them for moving on. Go bearettes and bears. Beat the raiders.

I like the way you think!!! I think that she is still enrolled at Bradley but is no longer on the team. 

Edited by bleedblackandgold