District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

15 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

You really seem to have a vendetta against this kid.

NO!!  I have a problem with her parents allowing her to just quit a team mid season because she wasn't happy with the circumstances.  What is that teaching her? She hurt the team and herself and college coaches will see the same thing.  It's not the kids fault- it's the parents. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

That would probably make her elgible, IMO. If it is the player that had the great state last year I hate it for you. The Walker kid got an uncle from Gibson County? I know there is a Walker man from Gibson County that has a neice playing ball for Bradley.

It would have to be on her moms side. The entire Walker family is from White County. Her Uncle Brad played for the 1998 State Champion boys team. He still attends most games here in Sparta. 

21 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

NO!!  I have a problem with her parents allowing her to just quit a team mid season because she wasn't happy with the circumstances.  What is that teaching her? She hurt the team and herself and college coaches will see the same thing.  It's not the kids fault- it's the parents. 

Her parents are the ones that wanted her to go. Mer didn’t want to leave. So what I would suggest to you, is stop talking about the kid, and go tell her parents what u think. And id guarantee you wouldn’t talk to her dad like you have on this thread 

Edited by fooseball95
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Sounds like Grandma has been caring for her. College coaches get paid to win. Kinda gross the hate you have for this girl. You said she is not the best and Bradley will be fine. So just wish her the best and move on. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Her parents are the ones that wanted her to go. Mer didn’t want to leave. So what I would suggest to you, is stop talking about the kid, and go tell her parents what u think. And id guarantee you wouldn’t talk to her dad like you have on this thread 

I have not talked about the kid- I have stated numerous times that this move will hurt the team!!! And I just stated that I totally blame the parents.  Forcing a kid to quit mid season? And she wanted to stay at Bradley? Bet that I wouldn't tell him exactly what I am saying now- he is killing his kid.  There is no way that anyone sees this as the right thing to do.  When she gets a job and she doesnt like that her boss makes her work overtime - what is she going to do?  Walk out.  you can't teach your kids that it is okay to walk away when things dont go your way.  If you are telling me that her family forced her to quit on an entire team- that is beyond ridiculous.  

2 hours ago, 85warrior said:

It would have to be on her moms side. The entire Walker family is from White County. Her Uncle Brad played for the 1998 State Champion boys team. He still attends most games here in Sparta. 

The man from Gibson County is a Walker but Walker is a real popular name. We talked at Outback in Jackson and he told me about her. His wife was with him. Could be her niece and could be a different name. She is supposed to be very active in AAU and a good player. 

Edited by pioneer42

6 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

I have not talked about the kid- I have stated numerous times that this move will hurt the team!!! And I just stated that I totally blame the parents.  Forcing a kid to quit mid season? And she wanted to stay at Bradley? Bet that I wouldn't tell him exactly what I am saying now- he is killing his kid.  There is no way that anyone sees this as the right thing to do.  When she gets a job and she doesnt like that her boss makes her work overtime - what is she going to do?  Walk out.  you can't teach your kids that it is okay to walk away when things dont go your way.  If you are telling me that her family forced her to quit on an entire team- that is beyond ridiculous.  

Tell him how you feel face to face. If ur close to the Bradley team then you know who he is. Old football teammate of mine. I’m sure he would be glad to tell you his reason from making her quit

Edited by fooseball95