District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

32 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

I have not talked about the kid- I have stated numerous times that this move will hurt the team!!! And I just stated that I totally blame the parents.  Forcing a kid to quit mid season? And she wanted to stay at Bradley? Bet that I wouldn't tell him exactly what I am saying now- he is killing his kid.  There is no way that anyone sees this as the right thing to do.  When she gets a job and she doesnt like that her boss makes her work overtime - what is she going to do?  Walk out.  you can't teach your kids that it is okay to walk away when things dont go your way.  If you are telling me that her family forced her to quit on an entire team- that is beyond ridiculous.  

Killing his kid? Think you are getting emotional again. Kids and families have to do whats best for them. You wishing college coaches coaches back off won't make that happen. Just wish her well, it is that easy man. Maybe your daughter can get some minutes now. 

Edited by twopairsofgloves

Just now, bleedblackandgold said:

As I said, I sat behind him at the East Hamilton game.  He did not hide that he was not happy with her being benched.  If he thought this was the best move for his daughter- then he should have finished the season out and then made the move during the off season.  IF this is really because she was benched for three minutes then that is no reason to move even then.  her move will hurt the team both physically AND mentally.  There is no way those girls are not hurt that they lost not only a teammate but a friend.  As much as those girls are together- they have to be close. My son had a terrible season one year and wanted to just quit baseball altogether- I made him finish the season and he overcame obstacles and played the nest season and loved it.  Theres lots of life lessons that you can learn in sports that continue to mold you into a better person and my personal opinion is that this was handled wrong.  I would love to hear his arguments on the subject- maybe I will run into him at the Cleveland game to discuss. 

• Upvote 1

Do you actually believe that someone would transfer because coach benched them for last three minutes of a game?   Seriously??  Not only that, do you believe that someone would go through the custody changes that you are accusing for that reason??  There has to be something else going on so stop.  And this isn’t a route that would happen overnight.  It would have had to have been researched and thought about for a while.  There must be more to the story and that’s all I have to say about that.

8 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Do you actually believe that someone would transfer because coach benched them for last three minutes of a game?   Seriously??  Not only that, do you believe that someone would go through the custody changes that you are accusing for that reason??  There has to be something else going on so stop.  And this isn’t a route that would happen overnight.  It would have had to have been researched and thought about for a while.  There must be more to the story and that’s all I have to say about that.

I would hope that there is more to the story.  I just know she played one night and was enrolled in another school the next. 

20 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

As I said, I sat behind him at the East Hamilton game.  He did not hide that he was not happy with her being benched.  If he thought this was the best move for his daughter- then he should have finished the season out and then made the move during the off season.  IF this is really because she was benched for three minutes then that is no reason to move even then.  her move will hurt the team both physically AND mentally.  There is no way those girls are not hurt that they lost not only a teammate but a friend.  As much as those girls are together- they have to be close. My son had a terrible season one year and wanted to just quit baseball altogether- I made him finish the season and he overcame obstacles and played the nest season and loved it.  Theres lots of life lessons that you can learn in sports that continue to mold you into a better person and my personal opinion is that this was handled wrong.  I would love to hear his arguments on the subject- maybe I will run into him at the Cleveland game to discuss. 

We have a real superdad here. Guy as all the answers for his family and others. Since you can't get there on your own we will help you out. 

Man she was a good player, will be missed. Wisher her the best, but we also have to move on. 

Say that and you won't come off as a looser who wants college coaches to back off a player because your emotions were damaged 

37 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

I would hope that there is more to the story.  I just know she played one night and was enrolled in another school the next. 

Blair is still enrolled at Bradley Central and was at school yesterday. Don't know where you get these rumors from. She has not dropped out at BCHS (yet) and her sister is also still enrolled there as of today.

1 minute ago, baconbreath said:

Blair is still enrolled at Bradley Central and was at school yesterday. Don't know where you get these rumors from. She has not dropped out at BCHS (yet) and her sister is also still enrolled there as of today.

Her sister is enrolled at Bradley.  Mer is not.  She was at the school yesterday- but is not enrolled there any longer.