My TV 30 Friday Night Rivals Schedule

Verb58

3 hours ago, wave88 said:

I was surprised by the teams/games they have chosen.  I did notice a lack of private schools this year.  I don’t know the schedule but I’m guessing if MBA, CPA, BA and Ensworth play each other in the last weeks that that game will be featured.

I also enjoy a good smaller school game. Let’s you see the community involvement.

I like keeping those last few weeks up in the air until that big game materializes.  I think showing some of those smaller schools really shows what Tennessee high school football is about.  Many of those communities turn out in force.  

16 hours ago, wave88 said:

I was surprised by the teams/games they have chosen.  I did notice a lack of private schools this year.  I don’t know the schedule but I’m guessing if MBA, CPA, BA and Ensworth play each other in the last weeks that that game will be featured.

I also enjoy a good smaller school game. Let’s you see the community involvement.

I think he was referring to our travel schedule when he mentioned the smaller venues.   We try to have a nice mix when selecting games to attend.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:49 PM, GWAVE1 said:

I like keeping those last few weeks up in the air until that big game materializes.  I think showing some of those smaller schools really shows what Tennessee high school football is about.  Many of those communities turn out in force.  

Also it's about views because nobody wants Summer high vs creek water "who"?

4 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Also it's about views because nobody wants Summer high vs creek water "who"?

I’ll take Creek Water.  The QB’s dad is the town mayor.  He’s been starting at QB since he was a Freshman.  Plus they had that 4 star RB to transfer in from Oklahoma.