TOP 10 D2-AA

Booger

let the experts thro them out there......Do them Presbyterians repeat.....or can Luzziane get back on top w/out that RB phenom to carry them.....Booger thinkin its BGA's to lose.....Fant has lost both his coordinators once again....along with one of the best AD's Booger ever seent.....does this cause for the Irish to be completely counted out

Booger just sayin :rolleyes:

Luzianne could easily pop up with some new players nobody saw last year.  You know how that is; however, if we see that the roster is not completely new, I think Luzianne will be down compared to the last 3 years in size and speed.  CPA is in the same boat. I agree, BGA looks pretty good and I hear Webb lost their speedster to Baylor.  May be wide open this year.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:18 PM, chainsaw2 said:

Luzianne could easily pop up with some new players nobody saw last year.  You know how that is; however, if we see that the roster is not completely new, I think Luzianne will be down compared to the last 3 years in size and speed.  CPA is in the same boat. I agree, BGA looks pretty good and I hear Webb lost their speedster to Baylor.  May be wide open this year.

can ECA take the west away from Burl Ives Luzziane.....they played some very decent ball last season and didnt much.....or is because of the Lynx great rec ruitin pool....they got it rapped up

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

West is probably as open as it's been in quite a while.  Lausanne lost a LOT of starters, but will reload.  Hear they have a young RB on their roster that they think is as good as the last one, but they have a lot of holes to fill.  ECS lost a lot of depth to graduation, but still have a pretty good roster.  Big test to open the season against what will likely still be a very good CPA team.  St G always has something to say about the outcome in the west.  Their #1 WR is a stud, but replacing their QB is a big question mark for them.  They always seem to find a way.  A few really good athletes on Harding's roster too could create some havoc in the standings.  Their QB is a stellar athlete. 

Will be fun to watch this year, as I don't believe there's a clear pecking order going into the season.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, Eagle901 said:

West is probably as open as it's been in quite a while.  Lausanne lost a LOT of starters, but will reload.  Hear they have a young RB on their roster that they think is as good as the last one, but they have a lot of holes to fill.  ECS lost a lot of depth to graduation, but still have a pretty good roster.  Big test to open the season against what will likely still be a very good CPA team.  St G always has something to say about the outcome in the west.  Their #1 WR is a stud, but replacing their QB is a big question mark for them.  They always seem to find a way.  A few really good athletes on Harding's roster too could create some havoc in the standings.  Their QB is a stellar athlete. 

Will be fun to watch this year, as I don't believe there's a clear pecking order going into the season.

Lausanne RB is supposed to be very good, but Eric Gray was very special.  I'm not sure how it'd be possible to have two of him back to back :)

I haven’t really stayed in top of things this off-season like I have in the past so I’ll be a bit before I know much about what they’ve got. Don’t know about any of the new guys coming in. I think up front they lost 2 linemen but felt good last year with their backups. It’ll be interesting to see how they are in the skill areas. They lost QB, RB, most WRs, DBs, and LBs so they will definitely need some new guys to step up. No idea if they have any upcoming freshmen or transfers who they’re really high on. 

On 7/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, WilsonJr1990 said:

Rising sophomore, Craig Cunningham. Been with the program through middle school. Like BreadTruck pointed out, its hard to imagine anyone being Eric Gray level any time soon, but the staff is very high on him. 

they can high on that RB all they want......he ant near as big and ant nowhere near the gift of gray......and he sure ant got that line gray been behind for the last 4 years......but Booger bettin they will have that line stacked again here real soon.....just as soonas they find that new partnership school

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: