MURPHY FAIR 2019

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

It will be more Trousdale Tradition than the last few years, not going to put it all out there, it will come out in due time, but I would expect us to still be somewhat multiple just more focus on being physical. 

Dang counting out the Ram Train pretty early.......

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Last year there was 1 kid difference I think it was between Peabody and Trousdale on enrollment.

Last year or the last classification? 

If Peabody is down to the current Trousdale enrollment numbers they will be heading to 1A as well.  

With Greenback pulling in transfers hand over foot what's the chances of some 1A teams opting up to 2A? 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

It will be more Trousdale Tradition than the last few years, not going to put it all out there, it will come out in due time, but I would expect us to still be somewhat multiple just more focus on being physical. 

I’m sure Clint has been plotting and waiting on this since he retired from coaching and took over control of the entire county. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

That's fine.  Obey the law by all means.  It's my understanding you can't even hold your cellphone while driving in the state of Tennessee. 

You can't, I'm responding  in a drive through which is still technically breaking the law. I like the law though too many kids are careless nowadays. Maybe this law will save some people.

Edited by Imthayeti