MURPHY FAIR 2019

Can some of them east Tennessee  fellows that have seen it real close explain what's so special about the Murphy man's pole to get his own thread? Lots of posters on here present their poles but this one gets the most attention. Practice has barely started so it seems like some premature exposition of poles is going on.

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

Can some of them east Tennessee  fellows that have seen it real close explain what's so special about the Murphy man's pole to get his own thread? Lots of posters on here present their poles but this one gets the most attention. Practice has barely started so it seems like some premature exposition of poles is going on.

I dont even think Murphy has let his pole out yet.This is ST make believe pole.

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Seq,Red Bank and Meigs is very comparable to Loudon,Meigs and LC.

Whitwell and Coalfield will be comparable also.Marion wont be very good OS will be better than them.

Marion County will have 2-3 very good athletes this season. I just don’t know what they have around them and besides.. that’s the best rivalry in the state of Tennessee so they will always be included. We upset them in 2016 and they were probably 3-4 TDS better than us that season and most nights. 

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

I like Sonny's poll. Its normally more accurate. At least from what I've time I started keeping up with it it's seens to be more accurate. It takes 2-3 games for the pole to get situated, but once it does its normally correct.

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

To estimate the score difference of a game, compare the two
teams PR and add 2.00 points to the home team for the average HFA

29 minutes ago, Salem said:

I like Sonny's pole myself its normally more accurate. At least from what I've time I started keeping up with it it's more accurate. It takes 2-3 games for the pole to get situated, but once it does its normally correct.

To estimate the score difference of a game, compare the two
teams PR and add 2.00 points to the home team for the average HFA

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Marion County will have 2-3 very good athletes this season. I just don’t know what they have around them and besides.. that’s the best rivalry in the state of Tennessee so they will always be included. We upset them in 2016 and they were probably 3-4 TDS better than us that season and most nights. 

Good rivalry yes. But not the best in TN.