MURPHY FAIR 2019

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Murphy should hold a raffle to be the first to see his pole when it comes out... isn't fair for Roy to be first every year.<_<

I garuntee you as long as Murphy writes this book he will give me the first copy cause I try to help him get surveys.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Meigs is loaded once again. 

We will definitely make a run for it this year. I think we will be better than last year by about <--> much. Offensively be a tad bit better, but defensively about the same with a little more speed on the defensive side from what I'm hearing. If we get put out before semifinals this year, it would surprise me. But you never know.

40 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We will definitely make a run for it this year. I think we will be better than last year by about <--> much. Offensively be a tad bit better, but defensively about the same with a little more speed on the defensive side from what I'm hearing. If we get put out before semifinals this year, it would surprise me. But you never know.

You will be in at least the semifinals once again. Trousdale is the only team that can give you problems in the playoffs. 

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You will be in at least the semifinals once again. Trousdale is the only team that can give you problems in the playoffs. 

Like your team, Meigs has a pretty rough schedule. I hope in the end our biggest adversary isn't injuries. The last 2 years it's got our best players. Qb in 17 and Rb in 18. I hope to have better fortune this year in that aspect. Our Rb was the same caliber player our qb was in 18.  According to Tyneramfan (sp) Tyner had internal problems the week of the Trousdale game he pretty much said it contributed to the blowout loss against Trousdale, not the loss but the lopsided victory more or less. They will be good again im sure. Tyner has 2 all state players, Meigs with 3 and Peabody with 4, I thought Trousdale would have a few more then what's listed honestly. I know you believe they are a favorite in the East again Bass, but what hidden players do they have that aren't mentioned you think?