MURPHY FAIR 2019

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You will be in at least the semifinals once again. Trousdale is the only team that can give you problems in the playoffs. 

Barney this is my website for talking about Murphys book and pole.  You and that yeti man need to go to the website on meigs and Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney this is my website for talking about Murphys book and pole.  You and that yeti man need to go to the website on meigs and Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

Somehow I feel like I got pulled over for driving a corolla.

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy,  I created this website because I knew you were awfully busy helping get Murphy's book to print and putting the final touches on his pole.  

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  I created this website because I knew you were awfully busy helping get Murphy's book to print and putting the final touches on his pole.  

I garuntee I no you did cause your are the assistant website maker.  Barney is trying to hijack it.  He will be talking about that Ryan mans transfers on our website next.  This is my favorite time of year when Murphy shows me his book and pole for the first time.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Like your team, Meigs has a pretty rough schedule. I hope in the end our biggest adversary isn't injuries. The last 2 years it's got our best players. Qb in 17 and Rb in 18. I hope to have better fortune this year in that aspect. Our Rb was the same caliber player our qb was in 18.  According to Tyneramfan (sp) Tyner had internal problems the week of the Trousdale game he pretty much said it contributed to the blowout loss against Trousdale, not the loss but the lopsided victory more or less. They will be good again im sure. Tyner has 2 all state players, Meigs with 3 and Peabody with 4, I thought Trousdale would have a few more then what's listed honestly. I know you believe they are a favorite in the East again Bass, but what hidden players do they have that aren't mentioned you think?

Here's the 2A capsule:

https://tnhighschoolfootball.com/covering-entire-state-series-class-2a-capsules/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I no you did cause your are the assistant website maker.  Barney is trying to hijack it.  He will be talking about that Ryan mans transfers on our website next.  This is my favorite time of year when Murphy shows me his book and pole for the first time.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy other than you who else is on top of Murphy's pole?Does it look much different from last year?

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Hey!!I drove an 01 for 8 years,they are great cars!But it did look like 8 clowns and a monkey in it with me driving it.Wierd music played also????

I drive one now sir, and so do a lot of people my point was i got scolded for doing what everyone else does anyhow :grin:. Its alright, I can tell ISIS is where Roy got his goat. It walks backwards everywhere.

Edited by Imthayeti

8 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I drive one now sir, and so do a lot of people my point was i got scolded for doing what everyone else does anyhow :grin:. Its alright, I can tell ISIS is where Roy got his goat. It walks backwards everywhere.

Roy has that goat trained to back up when it smells fudge rounds thats how we caught that durn thing last year!It can only carry one player at a time so we "let him steal it back".

On 7/3/2019 at 9:53 PM, HTV said:

Uh, it was a play on words.  

What I posted was a picture of a pole.  

What Murphy does is a poll.  

I was making joke, which apparently went right over your head.  

Clearly, it seems you haven't been on the 1A/2A boards much.