MURPHY FAIR 2019

On 7/5/2019 at 9:52 AM, Southtowner said:

Whiwuhl has 4 preseason all-state players and yet comes in at 7th on the preseason poll.  Given they are state champs, and have 4 returning starters with potential all-state level, they should be #1 until someone beats them. 

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Whiwuhl has 4 preseason all-state players and yet comes in at 7th on the preseason poll.  Given they are state champs, and have 4 returning starters with potential all-state level, they should be #1 until someone beats them. 

Rlh you are copying what I say.  I garuntee I said this mess the other day about this red team.  You are trying to copy Murphys and my ideas.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, rlh said:

You're looking at last year's preseason pole?  

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Southtowner you are wrong.  That olinger man had four boys on Murphys preseason pole.  Rlh is copying me.  You think im joking but im not. 

I understand they have 4 2019 preseason all state players named.  But I haven't seen the 2019 preseason pole yet.  

Edit: Top 10 pole. ^

Edited by Southtowner

19 hours ago, Southtowner said:

http://murphyfair.com:8080/mfs/servlet/articlemfsviewer?1,0,,335

This is the 2018 top 10 pole. ^

No one has seen the 2019 pole but Murphy and Roy.  I'm sure they will whip it out for every one to see maybe sometime this week.

Either way, the MainEventman has Whiwuhl at #9 which is even worse.  Murph's dragging his feet I guess until is book comes out.   They have been low in other preseason polls as well and then here comes Murph with 4 preseason allstate players.  Something is going to give somewhere.

https://fridaymainevent.com/top-ten/

3 minutes ago, rlh said:

Either way, the MainEventman has Whiwuhl at #9 which is even worse.  Murph's dragging his feet I guess until is book comes out.   They have been low in other preseason polls as well and then here comes Murph with 4 preseason allstate players.  Something is going to give somewhere.

RLH you are full of mess. Murphy always has his book on time.  He cant give his information out early cause that Main event man and that Stewart man will copy his pole.  You think im joking but im not. 

34 minutes ago, rlh said:

Each team will have to show why their respective players were picked. The old saying it will all come out in the wash comes into play. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Each team will have to show why their respective players were picked. The old saying it will all come out in the wash comes into play. 

I'm o.k. with Whiwuhl rolling into Beene Stadium as the undefeated defending state champ with 4 all-state candidates.  In fact, that's the way I want to see it go down.

1 minute ago, rlh said:

I'm o.k. with Whiwuhl rolling into Beene Stadium as the undefeated defending state champ with 4 all-state candidates.  In fact, that's the way I want to see it go down.

Can't argue with preseason success for returning players. In the same sense though some players could lose their scholarships altogether if they were judged after game one. If everyone played with that attitude coaches would never have to get onto kids for being lazy, and focus more on fundamentals.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:28 AM, Imthayeti said:

Like your team, Meigs has a pretty rough schedule. I hope in the end our biggest adversary isn't injuries. The last 2 years it's got our best players. Qb in 17 and Rb in 18. I hope to have better fortune this year in that aspect. Our Rb was the same caliber player our qb was in 18.  According to Tyneramfan (sp) Tyner had internal problems the week of the Trousdale game he pretty much said it contributed to the blowout loss against Trousdale, not the loss but the lopsided victory more or less. They will be good again im sure. Tyner has 2 all state players, Meigs with 3 and Peabody with 4, I thought Trousdale would have a few more then what's listed honestly. I know you believe they are a favorite in the East again Bass, but what hidden players do they have that aren't mentioned you think?

Jayden Hicks will likely play QB he will look exactly like Baines did last year, Cameron Rankins will move to FB and also stay at LB, big kid will finally be healthy and will be a man child in this offense. Those 2 are good but it wouldn't surprise me to see Mason Basford get some recognition before the season is over, strong kid that is finally starting to get the size (6'2 280). He is a JR that was invited to the All American Combine in Canton in June, he is being looked at by several OVC schools. And "JUICEEE" Claiborne will likely finish as an all-state selection as he is predicted to be.