MURPHY FAIR 2019

17 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Wow, Trousdale is down to 360 kids, I would guess 1A for sure in 2 years. Hope we get to go west instead of play in that weak region again. 

That shouldn’t surprise you. Ole Sneaky Clint knows what he’s doing. Trousdale comes back to 1A for the first time since around the time his  tenure ended in 2007. They have been 2A since 2009, now his boy has taken over so I’m sure Clint wants to win just a little more than he did since he left.  It’s not a coincidence. LMBO

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That shouldn’t surprise you. Ole Sneaky Clint knows what he’s doing. Trousdale comes back to 1A for the first time since around the time his  tenure ended in 2007. They have been 2A since 2009, now his boy has taken over so I’m sure Clint wants to win just a little more than he did since he left.  It’s not a coincidence. LMBO

Yes!  However, he doesn't have a metro area pipeline like Orangeback has.

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Lol as a person that graduated there, I was part of a 86 kid Senior Class, so those numbers probably aren't that off base. 

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Trousdale has usually been on the enrollment breaking point.  They are one of the smallest 2A schools or one of the larger 1A schools.  

That is normal for their numbers.  I doubt anything sneaky going on. 

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Trousdale has usually been on the enrollment breaking point.  They are one of the smallest 2A schools or one of the larger 1A schools.  

That is normal for their numbers.  I doubt anything sneaky going on. 

You know he did get the name “Ole Sneaky Clint?” LMBO.. don’t put it past him. 

15 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Lol as a person that graduated there, I was part of a 86 kid Senior Class, so those numbers probably aren't that off base. 

Enrollment numbers won't matter till the start of the 2020 school year.  Then those will be used for reclassification.  I do look for yall to be classified 1A.

Then again, more could be coming if we go to 5 classes.

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Enrollment numbers won't matter till the start of the 2020 school year.  Then those will be used for reclassification.  I do look for yall to be classified 1A.

Then again, more could be coming if we go to 5 classes.

They will never go back to 5 classes. They like it just the way they have it now.