1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

9 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Just sitting back and watching for Cornersville. 

:popcorneater:

You all have a fan in Greenback!I hope you all get back there again its a tall order but heck no one thought you all would make it in 17.Good coaching and great fans and the boys play with heart!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Freedom Prep does have plenty of talent. But do they still have a chance with their QB going to Central?  LC guys have seen them so I'm genuinely asking

They never were able to stop the Lake County offense. LC scored at will. LC did give up 20 pts in garbage time in the 4th qtr. Freedom Prep has alot of talent but coaching is very suspect. Greenfield should have beat them the week before and Prep talent wise runs circles around Greenfield.

25 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

They never were able to stop the Lake County offense. LC scored at will. LC did give up 20 pts in garbage time in the 4th qtr. Freedom Prep has alot of talent but coaching is very suspect. Greenfield should have beat them the week before and Prep talent wise runs circles around Greenfield.

Looking at their record from startup till now I think it would be a mistake to overlook that team. Even the playoff game against Lake County they managed to score points on you compared to the first game you played them that season. That alone deserves respect as they did get better. Just couldn't stop your offense which was stated.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:46 AM, cherokee23 said:

I know everyone wants the best for their home team. But if GB’s players last year were healthy, we would have repeated no questions asked. You can downplay it to make it seem like LC was right there with a fully healthy GB team but you weren’t. And if GB stays healthy this year, you won’t be again. If I’m wrong, keep this post in mind and point it out to me later but I don’t think you’ll be doing that. Oh.... and good luck to y’all. Lol. 

I'm keeping this quote.You guys are saying this years team is better than last years and Lake Co would have had no chance.So that means must going to be a blowout this year if we were to make it.I'm going to say Hunt or LC either one,if we were to make it,will give them all they want.If Snyder lost his qb job to a soph.then Lake Co is loaded way way more than I ever imagined.

Edited by mrbigster