1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

Just now, Gbnation said:

I hope that thing stays away this year. 

I do also for all the teams.At least LC has 2 qb's that are studs.And if Tubbs were to go down,LC has a speedster in Abbott but I also saw a couple that possibly could be moved.Think the receiver,Taylor ,a speedster at receiver ran the ball some last year and looked pretty good.

6 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I do also for all the teams.At least LC has 2 qb's that are studs.And if Tubbs were to go down,LC has a speedster in Abbott but I also saw a couple that possibly could be moved.Think the receiver,Taylor ,a speedster at receiver ran the ball some last year and looked pretty good.

Two QBs that are studs... must be nice!

6 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm keeping this quote.You guys are saying this years team is better than last years and Lake Co would have had no chance.So that means must going to be a blowout this year if we were to make it.I'm going to say Hunt or LC either one,if we were to make it,will give them all they want.If Snyder lost his qb job to a soph.then Lake Co is loaded way way more than I ever imagined.

The jury is still out on how good this team will be  but it does have the pieces to be very good. As for last year if we hadn’t of lost our running back at the start of the season  and our receiver in the third round then GB would have repeated. 

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

The jury is still out on how good this team will be  but it does have the pieces to be very good. As for last year if we hadn’t of lost our running back at the start of the season  and our receiver in the third round then GB would have repeated. 

Come on man.. the jury isn’t out. IF the key ingredients hadn’t come together you could have said that about this team. However, now you have even more stud players. You’ve got the best passing QB in 1A and it isn’t close. You’ve got the best WR in 1A and it isn’t close. You’ve got the biggest line in 1A and it isn’t close. You’ve got one of the fastest backs in 1A and it’s not close. Your FB is likely one of the biggest in 1A.  It’s not really a mystery at this point. 

BTW... you are correct about last season. You would have beaten Whitwell and Cornersville by 4 touchdowns if those guys had been there. 

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Come on man.. the jury isn’t out. IF the key ingredients hadn’t come together you could have said that about this team. However, now you have even more stud players. You’ve got the best passing QB in 1A and it isn’t close. You’ve got the best WR in 1A and it isn’t close. You’ve got the biggest line in 1A and it isn’t close. You’ve got one of the fastest backs in 1A and it’s not close. Your FB is likely one of the biggest in 1A.  It’s not really a mystery at this point. 

Lol! You’re just trying to put the pressure on GB and get it off of the Pirates. You’ve got 60 kids out this year. For a 1a school that’s crazy, the depth will wear teams down. You’ve got transfers on top of what you already had coming back. If we get to play this year I hope we can make it a ball game. PIRATES IS LOADED!!!!

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Lol! You’re just trying to put the pressure on GB and get it off of the Pirates. You’ve got 60 kids out this year. For a 1a school that’s crazy, the depth will wear teams down. You’ve got transfers on top of what you already had coming back. If we get to play this year I hope we can make it a ball game. PIRATES IS LOADED!!!!

This Pirate team should be very good. I will give you that. However, I know the history of the SP program. I would bet that most of those kids won’t play much. There is a difference in quality usable depth and having a bunch of grasshoppers on a team. Also, This Greenback team could likely be better than your last state title team of 2017. If that happens... I’m not sure what the Pirates will have for them. 

29 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Two QBs that are studs... must be nice!

Well just saying.If you noticed,many yhought the Hunt qb was the best qb.Some say Snyder.So if Snyder isn't starting at LC after starting the past 2 years,then the coach's son must really be the real deal if he's starting as a soph.But truthfully if that happens,I would think Snyder will get a lot of reps at qb also.

Edited by mrbigster

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This Pirate team should be very good. I will give you that. However, I know the history of the SP program. I would bet that most of those kids won’t play much. There is a difference in quality usable depth and having a bunch of grasshoppers on a team. Also, This Greenback team could likely be better than your last state title team of 2017. If that happens... I’m not sure what the Pirates will have for them. 

I hope we are better lol! I’m sure IF we meet up it will be a ball game for sure. Our schedule this year will help us get ready for the playoffs. The first two games of the season could go either way. The last couple of years schedule has been very weak. 

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Well just saying.If you noticed,many yhought the Hunt qb was the best qb.Some say Snyder.So if Snyder isn't starting at LC after starting the past 2 years,then the coach's son must really be the real deal if he's starting.

That or he’s good enough to start and the coach needed the Snyder kid somewhere else. 

29 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

BTW... you are correct about last season. You would have beaten Whitwell and Cornersville by 4 touchdowns if those guys had been there. 

When a team looses its top two play makers in one season it’s tough. 

It’s really no secret that the Pirates are by far the best team in single A. They brought back more from last year than any other team. All the starters combined with the unparalleled depth for a 1A team is a recipe for success on its own. But then SP goes out and recruits 6 transfers and you solidify yourself as the top team in the class and it really isn’t even close.