1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

27 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Lol! You’re just trying to put the pressure on GB and get it off of the Pirates. You’ve got 60 kids out this year. For a 1a school that’s crazy, the depth will wear teams down. You’ve got transfers on top of what you already had coming back. If we get to play this year I hope we can make it a ball game. PIRATES IS LOADED!!!!

lol.Trying to get the pressure off the Pirates?

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s really no secret that the Pirates are by far the best team in single A. They brought back more from last year than any other team. All the starters combined with the unparalleled depth for a 1A team is a recipe for success on its own. But then SP goes out and recruits 6 transfers and you solidify yourself as the top team in the class and it really isn’t even close. 

I know what you’re doing here, but I will play... Recruits 6 huh? I ask you again to please name the 6 transfers. I’ve asked several times. They don’t have 6 transfers. I was told the other day that they only have 1 transfer that starts. Depth you say? I’d be willing to bet the Pirates have MANY kids starting both ways as usual. 

I’ve always had so much respect for George Kidd through the years. Met him many years ago and was always so gracious. Always have watched Milan.. do you know George?

Edited by TheAmbassador

26 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s really no secret that the Pirates are by far the best team in single A. They brought back more from last year than any other team. All the starters combined with the unparalleled depth for a 1A team is a recipe for success on its own. But then SP goes out and recruits 6 transfers and you solidify yourself as the top team in the class and it really isn’t even close. 

Yep you’re right 

10 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I know what you’re doing here, but I will play... Recruits 6 huh? I ask you again to please name the 6 transfers. I’ve asked several times. They don’t have 6 transfers. I was told the other day that they only have 1 transfer that starts. Depth you say? I’d be willing to bet the Pirates have MANY kids starting both ways as usual. 

I’ve always had so much respect for George Kidd through the years. Met him many years ago and was always so gracious. Always have watched Milan.. do you know George?

Are you serious... don’t know George Kidd?  Of course. All Milan people know him. I played ball with his younger brother Victor. And the SP transfers have been mentioned many times on these boards. You youngun’s have a hard time keeping up. LOBPMAO!!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Are you serious... don’t know George Kidd?  Of course. All Milan people know him. I played ball with his younger brother Victor. And the SP transfers have been mentioned many times on these boards. You youngun’s have a hard time keeping up. LOBPMAO!!!!

No sir, they have never been named. That’s what I’m waiting on. The reason they haven’t been named is because they don’t have 6 of them. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I'm keeping this quote.You guys are saying this years team is better than last years and Lake Co would have had no chance.So that means must going to be a blowout this year if we were to make it.I'm going to say Hunt or LC either one,if we were to make it,will give them all they want.If Snyder lost his qb job to a soph.then Lake Co is loaded way way more than I ever imagined.

You know they say the love for your own children is greater than for anything or anyone else.  If you guys don’t make it or win the state championship and it has anything remotely to do with the QB position lake county should really question the coaching 

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You know they say the love for your own children is greater than for anything or anyone else.  If you guys don’t make it or win the state championship and it has anything remotely to do with the QB position lake county should really question the coaching 

You have set someone up for the fall sir. Be it the QBs or the coach.

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just like you never named for me the Greenback transfer even though I asked. Said you needed to “find the article”. 

Braden Carnes is the QB. The Rutgerson kid wore number 1 and played WR for William Blount, but will be a RB for Greenback. He’s apparently a 4.5 kid which gives them 2 of those. As for the other ones.. the article in the Maryville times clearly names several others, but It’s not showing up. I’m sure someone from that area can copy and paste. If you’re disputing there was an actual article that’s fine as well, but there is an article. 

21 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yes, it’s hard to fathom a two year starter not starting his senior year at QB... unless the coach’s son is an absolute phenom as a sophomore and the other kid plays RB.