1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Braden Carnes is the QB. The Rutgerson kid wore number 1 and played WR for William Blount, but will be a RB for Greenback. He’s apparently a 4.5 kid which gives them 2 of those. As for the other ones.. the article in the Maryville times clearly names several others, but It’s not showing up. I’m sure someone from that area can copy and paste. If you’re disputing there was an actual article that’s fine as well, but there is an article. 

Clearly not disputing there was an article. You are reaching. My dispute is that you claim the transfers to Greenback will be quality players. You have to be realistic and you just simply aren’t doing that. You know nothing about these kids except what you read in an article except for the qb from Maryville. You can’t get on here and claim the kids will be world beaters and not even know their names. Just because a kid starts somewhere doesn’t make them a good player. You reference the kid from William Blount. If he was such a good player how come William Blount was garbage?  Heck the coach at William Blount had a good record in Rutherford Co. He moves and is junk. Goes to show that while you may be good at one place you may not have the same success in another. That’s exactly my point with these transfers. Don’t crown them especially when you don’t know anything about them. They will prove themselves with time. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

No sir, they have never been named. That’s what I’m waiting on. The reason they haven’t been named is because they don’t have 6 of them. 

BPM has become a troll on the 1a boards and loves to come after Huntingdon and is Greenbacks newest biggest fan. The reason is Milan use to be a big boy but now is just a regular old team that no one really talks about. They are a 3a team that lately gets beat every year by 1a and 2a teams. So he gets on here and runs teams down. Anyone named Big Purple Machine should just go back to its dark damp hole.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s really no secret that the Pirates are by far the best team in single A. They brought back more from last year than any other team. All the starters combined with the unparalleled depth for a 1A team is a recipe for success on its own. But then SP goes out and recruits 6 transfers and you solidify yourself as the top team in the class and it really isn’t even close. 

You are so full of mess, I bet your town charges you a sewer bill.

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

BPM has become a troll on the 1a boards and loves to come after Huntingdon and is Greenbacks newest biggest fan. The reason is Milan use to be a big boy but now is just a regular old team that no one really talks about. They are a 3a team that lately gets beat every year by 1a and 2a teams. So he gets on here and runs teams down. Anyone named Big Purple Machine should just go back to its dark damp hole.

What team have I ran down?  Other than Huntingdung which I have always done since I have been on here and always will. Please name the team and what I said.  

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t you think the Greenback fans think the exact same thing when Bass says the same stuff about Greenback?  Don’t see you saying he needs to be charged a sewer bill. 

Bass has been the Mayor of Jasper in the past.  You definitely can't accuse him of over selling S.P., even with the 2007 squad.

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Clearly not disputing there was an article. You are reaching. My dispute is that you claim the transfers to Greenback will be quality players. You have to be realistic and you just simply aren’t doing that. You know nothing about these kids except what you read in an article except for the qb from Maryville. You can’t get on here and claim the kids will be world beaters and not even know their names. Just because a kid starts somewhere doesn’t make them a good player. You reference the kid from William Blount. If he was such a good player how come William Blount was garbage?  Heck the coach at William Blount had a good record in Rutherford Co. He moves and is junk. Goes to show that while you may be good at one place you may not have the same success in another. That’s exactly my point with these transfers. Don’t crown them especially when you don’t know anything about them. They will prove themselves with time. 

I understand what you are saying.. however trust me.. Every transfer they got is a very good player. I just call it like it is on here. Let’s be honest.. If they weren’t all great players they were getting none of us would care. The Rutgerson kid was timed at a camp. If you can run like that in 1A you will be a great player. That’s just the way small school 1A ball works. 

Lots of people on here being hypocritical. I am going to speak honestly. South Pitt and Greenback are both going to have great teams. The same can be said about many other teams in TN even Huntingdung. And the vast majority of the time it is because of hard work on the part of the players, good coaching and wonderful community support that gets them there. Lots of teams have transfers. But to crown a team champs and say no one can compete before a game is even played is absolutely ridiculous. Everyone needs to slow down and let the kids prove themselves. It will indeed all work out in the end. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t you think the Greenback fans think the exact same thing when Bass says the same stuff about Greenback?  Don’t see you saying he needs to be charged a sewer bill. 

I just brag on them. I give them credit. They have been the bully in the east for awhile now. You can’t discredit what they have become. Also those D1 players on their roster just make a huge difference. Do I think they will blow SP out in the semifinals? No, absolutely not. It will be a good game, but much tougher than I would have thought about 6 months ago. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I understand what you are saying.. however trust me.. Every transfer they got is a very good player. I just call it like it is on here. Let’s be honest.. If they weren’t all great players they were getting none of us would care. The Rutgerson kid was timed at a camp. If you can run like that in 1A you will be a great player. That’s just the way small school 1A ball works. 

No. It’s not. Freedom prep has kids that can run that fast and they were getting trounced. And no I don’t “trust you”. I trust the kids to prove themselves. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That didn’t answer the question. One person can’t be wrong and another do the same exact thing and be right. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. 

It did answer the question.  Frankly, if your really believe SP recruits, you really don't know much.

Edited by rlh