Any teams surprise during summer?

WhereYouAt

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

I saw them at BCAT stuff...I didn't the see the shooters everywhere part but there was a smaller guard who could shoot it a little. They are going to need more than him though. Overall pretty decent team, I just don't think they have enough scoring.

You may be right. Didn't see them at all this summer. 

23 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Chemistry could be their (SS) biggest problem. Issues this summer between players while not playing with Coach could resurface if not careful.

Really? I think their Coach will handle that! He has been there forever and I can't remember a time when I heard that about one of his teams. They always seem to have great chemistry. He has coached a ton of great athletes.

4 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

Really? I think their Coach will handle that! He has been there forever and I can't remember a time when I heard that about one of his teams. They always seem to have great chemistry. He has coached a ton of great athletes.

I think that he'll handle it too, but that doesn't mean that everything has been butterflies and lollipops this summer. As far as I can remember, SS has always demonstrated "team ball" on the floor and off... some of the antics lately between their players suggest that this year could be different if not squashed by Coach.

17 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I think that he'll handle it too, but that doesn't mean that everything has been butterflies and lollipops this summer. As far as I can remember, SS has always demonstrated "team ball" on the floor and off... some of the antics lately between their players suggest that this year could be different if not squashed by Coach.

Wow. I guess that is the curse of having all that talent. Everybody feels like they should be playing and getting 10 shots a game. Has anyone heard anything about the 6'10" leaving? I heard he went to Memphis East