Any teams surprise during summer?

WhereYouAt

On 7/29/2019 at 12:01 PM, SayWhat said:

I like Wooddale, I don't think it's close either my guy. I think Fayette Ware is right there with SouthSide as well...

South Side gonna surprise a bunch of folks on this board. They bring every single player back and did not graduate anybody. Yeah they lost the 6'10" kid but that really don't hurt them that bad.  Macklin is gonna be a beast this year. This is the best perimeter shooting team they have had in a really long time. match that with some big bodies that they have in the paint and the defense they play... Add that awful loss to South Gibson to end their season last year and that team gonna be hungry. I will be interested to see their schedule. If I am Coach Fuller I am playing all the 3A and top 2A teams that will play

16 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

South Side gonna surprise a bunch of folks on this board. They bring every single player back and did not graduate anybody. Yeah they lost the 6'10" kid but that really don't hurt them that bad.  Macklin is gonna be a beast this year. This is the best perimeter shooting team they have had in a really long time. match that with some big bodies that they have in the paint and the defense they play... Add that awful loss to South Gibson to end their season last year and that team gonna be hungry. I will be interested to see their schedule. If I am Coach Fuller I am playing all the 3A and top 2A teams that will play

Southside a surprise team???? I think most people would have them in their top five in 2AA. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?
    • hey goat! how’s monterey looking this year?! 
    • several people actually. they said “snoball, do you know who railbird81 is on coacht?” I said, “never heard of her.” they said, “you ought to check it out they’re getting fired up on there like the old days.” well, you can imagine my disappointment when I came here expecting sharp, witty banter and all i found was more akin to toddlers slap fighting. and what looks like 1 guy/gal talking to themselves with multiple accounts.