Article on Red Bank Clark Lockerby

PatB1489

1 hour ago, glock22 said:

Lives in Cleveland, plays at Red Bank?

Dad is the DC for Red Bank.  If a parent is employed by the School the kid can transfer there and not have to sit out as long as he transfers the first year the parent is employed at the school.  If he doesn't transfer that first year then he becomes ineligible at that school (It's exactly why Powell had to forfeit games last year and missed the Play-Offs) 

13 hours ago, Swipes said:

Dad is the DC for Red Bank.  If a parent is employed by the School the kid can transfer there and not have to sit out as long as he transfers the first year the parent is employed at the school.  If he doesn't transfer that first year then he becomes ineligible at that school (It's exactly why Powell had to forfeit games last year and missed the Play-Offs) 

So Powell had two players ineligible last year? I know one but did not think his father was coaching at Powell. Maybe there is more going on at Powell than what everyone thinks is going on at Powell.

41 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

So Powell had two players ineligible last year? I know one but did not think his father was coaching at Powell. Maybe there is more going on at Powell than what everyone thinks is going on at Powell.

Maybe you need to learn how to read before jumping to a conclusion.  I never said the ineligible player for Powell had anything to do with a parent coaching.  The players parent was employed by  Powell but the player in question didn't transfer that first year and decided to stay at the old school and transfer during the 2nd year and why he was ineligible.

1 hour ago, glock22 said:

So, the father is a teacher at Red Bank?  If yes, I get that.  But, if  the father is just an assistant coach.....

He is listed as a teacher on Red Bank's School Website and was also a teacher at Cleveland and Walker Valley in his previous coaching jobs.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swipes said:

Maybe you need to learn how to read before jumping to a conclusion.  I never said the ineligible player for Powell had anything to do with a parent coaching.  The players parent was employed by  Powell but the player in question didn't transfer that first year and decided to stay at the old school and transfer during the 2nd year and why he was ineligible.

The RB at Powell who was a freshman at West then moved into the Karns zone with his two other siblings that go to Karns does not have a parent that teaches at Powell.