2A Preseason All-State Team

17 hours ago, Tide21 said:

They didn’t win the borderline games regular season without baines and he graduated so I’m curious as to why they think they will be better. 

Couple reasons, better coaching and better schemes for the players. And I would think we will look way more physical this year and not as finesse as we were last year.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

So you don’t think Greenback is going to be a great team? 1A has four REALLY good teams this season. Huntingdon and Lake County actually return just as many starters as SP. Greenback doesn’t, but as you know they have brought in 4-5 really good kids to fill those keys holes lost to graduation. 

^ I just read this mess. 

Er'body thinks Greenback is gonna have a great team.  We just don't sing about it 24 hours a day 8 days a week. Especially on a thread where no one has even mentioned their name.  

Easy on the trigger there Barney.  

tumblr_oksblnfeg21u501aoo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

^ I just read this mess. 

Er'body thinks Greenback is gonna have a great team.  We just don't sing about it 24 hours a day 8 days a week. Especially on a thread where no one has even mentioned their name.  

Easy on the trigger there Barney.  

tumblr_oksblnfeg21u501aoo1_400.gif

Sportsman making outlandish comments called for it. 

10 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Couple reasons, better coaching and better schemes for the players. And I would think we will look way more physical this year and not as finesse as we were last year.  

I hope you're right. If we are more physical on the o-line this year that will be a huge accomplishment with the kids we graduated.