South Pitt 6 transfers Create Discussion

8 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Not trigger happy boss, this is just a freaking joke that bass and his multiple personalities has done this before the season starts . Yall have as many or more transfers as we do this year, but it's all about us. I have always been respectful to every South Pitt poster other than Bass for years. This is just bullcrap that I would never expect out of South Pitt.. Definitely a Coalbucket move but not South Pitt! Yall are Royalty for 1A and should never act like this. It's such a chicken crap move that Bass has disgraced the entire south Pitt poster base other than you, captain Jack, one eye willy, and power p, and pirate Tom.  Actually his conglomerate of characters has embarrassed you all. What a clown show.

Haha this is a comical post. My friend you all are really drinking the kool aid up there. I’m just keeping it real 

22 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Shoot men all the 1A teams need to mail it in other than South Pitt. And their 6 transfers. Ambassador is over on a different thread claiming the Pirates can beat Alcoa this year. I don't think anyone wants any of that

Your right.Nobody wants any of that.They been fudging,making people think Greenback was the only school recruiting..I meant getting transfers

17 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Smh at these posters.

Ambassador keeps it real. He gives props to other schools and will be the first to question SP if he does not agree with what they do. 

I’ve always tried to do it that way. SP will have a very good team this season, but I’m not a homer enough to proclaim “it’s theirs to lose” like some people tend to do. I think they have a chance and are one of four teams. 

46 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’ve always tried to do it that way. SP will have a very good team this season, but I’m not a homer enough to proclaim “it’s theirs to lose” like some people tend to do. I think they have a chance and are one of four teams. 

Good post and typical of everything you have said in the past.

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Very entertaining on this thread lately. I for one do know Bass outside of coacht (even if he doesn't admit it). He is a good one, calls it like he sees it, no sugar coating.

Cherokee Tom quit siding with your fellow greenback boys.  You were probably in on getting muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man to take me and my goat captive.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom quit siding with your fellow greenback boys.  You were probably in on getting muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man to take me and my goat captive.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, what is this mess. Them Greenback folks work you over so hard you no longer understand plain English ? I was defending Bass! You might need to schedule another exam...

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh please don’t have him talking about those things again. 

Only exam that needs to be made this talking season is Childress coming to South Pitt. And making sure all these transfers are legal.  You got a boy from Hardy , which we know didn't move and another from jasper that played for them last year who didn't move, all this is very fishy to me. Old butt Pirate probably orchestrated all of it . Butt pirates are shady we all know that!