South Pitt 6 transfers Create Discussion

10 hours ago, rlh said:

You understand that Richard City is actually inside SP city limits and fully inside their school zone?  You also realize that Richard Hardy has about 85 students in 9 to 12 and has never had a football program?  I posted a history of this company town and school earlier by clearly your reading comprehension or attention span needs work.

RLH what kind of mess is this? This helmet boy is a claiming these transfers is a coming to that Ryan mans school for educational purposes.  This helmet boy cant even get reading comprehension.  I garuntee you these boys aint coming to get educated.  You think im joking but im not. 

18 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

RLH what kind of mess is this? This helmet boy is a claiming these transfers is a coming to that Ryan mans school for educational purposes.  This helmet boy cant even get reading comprehension.  I garuntee you these boys aint coming to get educated.  You think im joking but im not. 

Helmet boy? LMBO

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Hey Roy! You okay? Heard there was a shooting/killing at Ronnie’s Red Eye last night.

Cherokee Tom I garuntee you I was there and I was in the bathroom reading my Murphy Fair book.  Me and that Tower man had went to that Mexican place earlier right beside the jailhouse.  I garuntee it was coming out the rear end about as quick as I put it in the front end.    I heard gun shots and I barricaded myself in the bathroom.  I finished reading my Murphy Fair book and went to wipe and I garuntee they wasnt a stitch of toilet paper.  Only thing I had was my originally signed copy of my Murphy Fair book and I wasnt about to wipe with it.  I just pulled my drawers up and walked out when the coast was clear.  I had left my goat out there with that Tower man while I went to the bathroom and he said he took off running when that gun went off and we ain't seen him yet.  Been looking for him all morning.  I had to talk to that Burnett man with mess in my pants where I didnt have nothing to wipe with.  I garuntee you if them jailhouse fellars find out that goat is loose they will be trying to capture him.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom I garuntee you I was there and I was in the bathroom reading my Murphy Fair book.  Me and that Tower man had went to that Mexican place earlier right beside the jailhouse.  I garuntee it was coming out the rear end about as quick as I put it in the front end.    I heard gun shots and I barricaded myself in the bathroom.  I finished reading my Murphy Fair book and went to wipe and I garuntee they wasnt a stitch of toilet paper.  Only thing I had was my originally signed copy of my Murphy Fair book and I wasnt about to wipe with it.  I just pulled my drawers up and walked out when the coast was clear.  I had left my goat out there with that Tower man while I went to the bathroom and he said he took off running when that gun went off and we ain't seen him yet.  Been looking for him all morning.  I had to talk to that Burnett man with mess in my pants where I didnt have nothing to wipe with.  I garuntee you if them jailhouse fellars find out that goat is loose they will be trying to capture him.  You think im joking but im not. 

384AE2F1-CAFC-4289-8EB2-E765AABEFA8A.gif