South Pitt 6 transfers Create Discussion

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

LOGHSBHBO! Every one of you boys is talking about my junk ! Lol. I know how to distract the fellas of South Pitt. Just walk through town with my pants down. :roflol:

Helmet boy we just amused you would self admit you can cover your package with a g string. You really ate a LITTLE guy.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy we just amused you would self admit you can cover your package with a g string. You really ate a LITTLE guy.  You think im joking but im not. 

That was your Assumption Ray. You need to ask Wendy where she has been going every night. You need to quit projecting your negative self image onto other people keyboard warrior. 

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ol Muskox has been so entertained by how scared all you boys are over a couple of transfers. So he went and got him a team of goats and a wagon so we can keep hauling them in by the wagon load year after year!

20190724_161624.jpg

That looks like one goat for every transfer you boys have gotten the past 3-4 years. That’s a team full right there. One thing about it.. I give you credit. Greenback is doing something right because they just keep loading up. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That looks like one goat for every transfer you boys have gotten the past 3-4 years. That’s a team full right there. One thing about it.. I give you credit. Greenback is doing something right because they just keep loading up. 

Appreciate the kind words. You boys are the pinnacle program of 1A Tennessee football. 

27 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Appreciate the kind words. You boys are the pinnacle program of 1A Tennessee football. 

I won’t disagree with that at all. The longevity of the program at SP is what makes it so special. There has just been a slight paradigm shift so to speak in recent years with the reemergence of Greenback into regular state powerhouse talk.