South Pitt 6 transfers Create Discussion

18 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m going to do everyone here a favor. @CoachT we need your assistance. Let these goons no that I’m not Roy, His Goat, Old Pirate, or his skillet slinger. And BTW... I am not a democrat. That’s the ultimate cheap shot. 

Roy, yous not Old Pirate. Your skillet slinger says OP jock is bigger! LOPAO 

25 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m going to do everyone here a favor. @CoachT we need your assistance. Let these goons no that I’m not Roy, His Goat, Old Pirate, or his skillet slinger. And BTW... I am not a democrat. That’s the ultimate cheap shot. 

Ok Democrat I already accepted your challenge and found there was no way to prove the authenticity of your characters.  If I was Coach T I would grant you free reign for the fact that you have supported all these characters over 20,000 posts. That is quite an accomplishment. 

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ok Democrat I already accepted your challenge and found there was no way to prove the authenticity of your characters.  If I was Coach T I would grant you free reign for the fact that you have supported all these characters over 20,000 posts. That is quite an accomplishment. 

Just wait for it... you will find out.. I absolutely AM NOT Old Pirate or Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Just wait for it... you will find out.. I absolutely AM NOT Old Pirate or Roy Dillard

Barney, GHS ain’t going to man up after you proves yous ain’t Old Pirate! Figure, he’s skeerd thou. Dad Burnit, us coacht fellers done knowd that! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Correction

40 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Not trigger happy boss, this is just a freaking joke that bass and his multiple personalities has done this before the season starts . Yall have as many or more transfers as we do this year, but it's all about us. I have always been respectful to every South Pitt poster other than Bass for years. This is just bullcrap that I would never expect out of South Pitt.. Definitely a Coalbucket move but not South Pitt! Yall are Royalty for 1A and should never act like this. It's such a chicken crap move that Bass has disgraced the entire south Pitt poster base other than you, captain Jack, one eye willy, and power p, and pirate Tom.  Actually his conglomerate of characters has embarrassed you all. What a clown show.

No one embarrasses me but me.  Let's get that straight.  I'm my own person.  I don't nor would I let one poster from Greenback or anywhere else for that matter dictate or reflect anything toward the whole fan base.  That's just ludicrous.  That's wearing your helmet backwards type crap.  And don't put us in with a bunch of Coalbucket folks.  That's just slanderous.  :ph34r: