Sunny More Pre seesun rankins

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Powell isn't even on the list. That is criminal.

SS...there has been a lot of noise around Powell this offseason. I don't get it. To all, what am I missing about Powell? I respect the people saying Powell will be special this season. One last thing, why should I be worried that Oak Ridge will go down against the Panthers? Thanks all. RWR!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

SS...there has been a lot of noise around Powell this offseason. I don't get it. To all, what am I missing about Powell? I respect the people saying Powell will be special this season. One last thing, why should I be worried that Oak Ridge will go down against the Panthers? Thanks all. RWR!

Willie Powell returns a lot of starts off of last year team that would have finished the regular season 8-2 if the whole having to forfeit 6 games because of playing an ineligible player (Who is eligible this year and only a JR).  They have one of the toughest schedules around (Greeneville, Anderson Co., Fulton to start the season and West, Oak Ridge, and South-Doyle to end it)  so we will find out real quick how good they are. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

Willie Powell returns a lot of starts off of last year team that would have finished the regular season 8-2 if the whole having to forfeit 6 games because of playing an ineligible player (Who is eligible this year and only a JR).  They have one of the toughest schedules around (Greeneville, Anderson Co., Fulton to start the season and West, Oak Ridge, and South-Doyle to end it)  so we will find out real quick how good they are. 

Thanks Swipes. I will start making Powell voodoo Panther dolls and sticking pins in them. I want an OR State Title bad this year. RWR!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Coach Matt "Muddy Flap Visor " Lowe will have Powell back in kill mode.......the first game against Greeneville will serve notice!

That little ole 4A school in downtown G is looking forward to challenge and will RISE to the occasion!   

Edited by Romansfive8