3A Preseason All State team- unofficial

32hammer

Compiled by the totally unbiased( although coincidentally, all related ) Staff of the Hammerville Daily News

2019 Preseason All State Team

Pos    Player                                        School                           HT   WT    Yr

ATH- Donovan McCallister               Upperman                  6-1    180   SR

QB-Trey Foster                                    Austin East               6-0    210   SR

RB     Marcus Hayes                           Covington                 5-7    165   JR

RB     James Moore                           Stradford                    6-1    220   SR

ATH  Ahmaud Sankey                       Alcoa                          5-10   180  JR

WR Lucas Brown                                Red Bank                   6-1      180 SR

OL Brackston Alford                           Alcoa                         6-4    290   SR

OL Eli Mitchell                                   Alcoa                           6-0     265   SR

OL Malik Hall                                     Alcoa                           6-2      260  SR

OL BJ Ragland                                 Red Bank                     6-2     260   JR

OL Cory Stewart                                 East Nashville           6-5     275   SR

K   Zeke Rankin                               Alcoa                             5-10   165   SR

Defense

DB     Isaiah Ligon                  Austin East                             5-10  185   SR

DB     Isiah Cox                       Alcoa                                      6-2    175   JR

DB     Lester Shaw                 East Nashville                        6-0    190   SR

DB     J.R. Jones                      Alcoa                                      5-9    165   JR

LB     Tristin Blankenship      Alcoa                                      6-0    240   JR

LB     Logan Parsons              Fairview                                 6-1    200   JR

LB     Clark Lockerby             Red Bank                                5-11  215   SR

LB     Caleb Winfrey              Covington                               5-11  233   SR

DL     Grey Carroll                  Alcoa                                      6-2    235   JR

DL     DeSean Wade              Pearl Cohn                             5-11  210   SR

DL     Kalen Adkisson            Milan                                      5-11  210   SR

DL     Jadon High          Red Bank                                6-2   200   JR

P       Alick Daughtery           West Greene                         6-1    215   SR

Offense Player(s) of the Year----Alcoa Offensive Line

Defensive Player of the Year----Grey Carroll- Alcoa

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Kalen Adkisson is a good player. But Milan’s best player is Orlandis Williamson. LB/RB and is Avery’s 1st cousin. Boy is a beast and only a junior so he has two more years. 

Thanks BPM. For the middle and west TN players that I haven't seen as much, I was going off of mostly other sources. But I will certainly take your word for it. 

15 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I didn't notice that until I went back and counted lol. I mean dang we got a left tackle that can basically go anywhere in the county.

Again, most of the middle and west TN info I had to get from other sources. If your guy was deserving, sorry he was left out.  Give us some info on the kid or any of your best players. Its just a Preseason list to generate discussion and for fun. Nothing really matters except the score of the 15th game.

Just now, 32hammer said:

Again, most of the middle and west TN info I had to get from other sources. If your guy was deserving, sorry he was left out.  Give us some info on the kid or any of your best players. Its just a Preseason list to generate discussion and for fun. Nothing really matters except the score of the 15th game.

Np hammer we just messing with you lol. 

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s a shame more kids from Alcoa couldn’t have made the list. :)

A few are working hard to rise to that level. The crack reporting staff of the Hammerville Daily News   told me that I might have left one of the best kids in 3A off the list.  But he's kinda new to lineup and we didn't want to give the impression we were playing favorites.

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

A few are working hard to rise to that level. The crack reporting staff of the Hammerville Daily News   told me that I might have left one of the best kids in 3A off the list.  But he's kinda new to lineup and we didn't want to give the impression we were playing favorites.

All in good fun. As long as Alcoa keeps winning titles I won’t argue if they get a ton of kids on any all state list. 

• Like 2