Dec 30 Battlefield Duals (AL, GA, TN)

Coaches,

Looking for some new competition? Seeing same teams week in week out? 

Head on down just over state line to the 13th Annual Battlefield Duals in Huntsville, AL 

The 2019 edition of the Tournament is on MONDAY Dec 30, 2019. A day that many would just be practicing or taking off - why not get solid competition!. Makes for a great stop off to get competition before the Southern Scuffle. Ran on Trackwrestling to so no need to input any results. 

Tournament teams remain very diversified (small/mid/big schools, varied talent, etc) with teams from AL, GA & TN.

Tournament will run on 6-8 mats to speed up & space out our teams as we anticipate another full 16-20 team tournament. Good for teams of all sizes and talent level as the Format is Pools then Bracket / RePool with like finishing teams.

Some teams come early or stay an extra day and they and their parents go to the US Space and Rocket Center. We can get special group pricing if you decide to visit.

Please let me know ASAP if you`d like to be added to the tournament as the spots are filling up quick. If interested please contact me at [email protected]

Also, check HERE to view the Tournament Info Sheet. 

Edited by Huntsvillewrestling

• 1 month later...

Great duals tournament diversified with large/small teams signed up from GA & KY in addition to our AL Teams. We have just a few spots left for our Varsity Tournaments. Turn Info sheets included above. Let me know if you have any questions. if you'd like to add they will fill up QUICK! [email protected]

Edited by Huntsvillewrestling