East Tennessee Football

bisonpride1

11 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Pearl-Cohn has two championships and PC went to state in 2015. So no you can't compare the two schools. We respect Alcoa run, but get your facts straight next time you speak on us!!!

State titles 20 years ago really aren't relevant to this years playoffs. If you remember two years ago when PC fans were doing all that talking saying Alcoa was worried about PC, mid TN people were acting like PC was 78 Steelers, then PC doesn't even make it to Cookeville and Blows a multi TD lead a home in the semis on top of that.... I said I was gonna remember and I did. LOL

FB80, you've always been cool. You even got back on the T after the loss and answered the bell like a man.  But after all that nonsense from my middle TN friends about how great that PC team was, I'm gonna call them out on it for a while.

I'll also give credit where its due, PC at least doesn't run from teams. They'll schedule anybody.

34 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Sometimes you sorta pull for more than one team.....    Blazers are always first though..

Say it ain't so !!!!!  I would pull for the TRIBE only if they were playing well ....... well........ nevermind  I would never pull for the TRIBE. LOL  

16 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I think the travel involved is offset by the fact it's a Saturday game. Blackman does have talent, but they lost nearly every key contributor on offense either due to graduation or transfer. I believe their QBs return (or at least one of them), so they should be solid there. We're this any other small to medium size school, I'd say Blackman's depth would eventually take over, but because it's Alcoa, I'm not sure it'll work. I'll say Alcoa 35-20

I'll take a 35-20 win in this game for sure. I'm excited for this one!

58 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

State titles 20 years ago really aren't relevant to this years playoffs. If you remember two years ago when PC fans were doing all that talking saying Alcoa was worried about PC, mid TN people were acting like PC was 78 Steelers, then PC doesn't even make it to Cookeville and Blows a multi TD lead a home in the semis on top of that.... I said I was gonna remember and I did. LOL

FB80, you've always been cool. You even got back on the T after the loss and answered the bell like a man.  But after all that nonsense from my middle TN friends about how great that PC team was, I'm gonna call them out on it for a while.

I'll also give credit where its due, PC at least doesn't run from teams. They'll schedule anybody.

You compared PC to Mt juliet and that's my problem with your statement. So Alcoa don't count championship from 15 years? I'm sure they do! If you wanna be honest couple years ago, I felt like we could've beat y'all that year. But it wasn't in the cards for us and you're correct we blow that lead at home. But like I stated before we respect yall run, but you can't compare us with mt juliet come on now.

19 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You compared PC to Mt juliet and that's my problem with your statement. So Alcoa don't count championship from 15 years? I'm sure they do! If you wanna be honest couple years ago, I felt like we could've beat y'all that year. But it wasn't in the cards for us and you're correct we blow that lead at home. But like I stated before we respect yall run, but you can't compare us with mt juliet come on now.

The PC team from 2 years ago would have destroyed Mt. Juliet. MJGOLDENSISSY and his home girl are the slawest of slaw dogs!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

:thumb:

2 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I'll take a 35-20 win in this game for sure. I'm excited for this one!

Hope I'm wrong, but replacing a large part of your team against Alcoa in the first game of the season is a tough climb. I hope they can stay at the level they have been, they are one of the few games on Oakland's schedule that won't involve the mercy rule

3 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I'll give you that one brother. LOL.  PC has won a gold ball before and PC will schedule anyone. I'll give you guys some grief, but you're not scared and you don't run away. I respect that.

But You'll still hear from me occasionally about all the talk about the 2017 PC team. Two of my Mid TN friends especially catch it often.