Offishull Mairvul goes two Allin-Wick thread

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Well, I guess you wont get to find out because you wont be there. Such a shame. 

That's ok.   I may or may not be there, but at least I know that I didn't have to resort to dishonesty, deception, and flat out lies to try to get my way.  

Hang yourself another banner. 

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

By the way,

I havent ever seen anyone at WB brag about winning jamborees. I already knew that WB had tied Alcoa 10-10 when I asked how they looked last night. I wasn't there and wanted opinions on how we looked.

The fact that you people get irritated by the fact that other teams and fans feel good about winning scrimmages or jamborees shows that you are poor sports.

But keep up the smartazz comments about hanging banners and claims to fame. It just shows how classless and petty you really are.

9 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

By the way,

I havent ever seen anyone at WB brag about winning jamborees. I already knew that WB had tied Alcoa 10-10 when I asked how they looked last night. I wasn't there and wanted opinions on how we looked.

The fact that you people get irritated by the fact that other teams and fans feel good about winning scrimmages or jamborees shows that you are poor sports.

But keep up the smartazz comments about hanging banners and claims to fame. It just shows how classless and petty you really are.

:roflol:

10 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

By the way,

So, yeah I am guilty on the hang the banners comments, but you've got me on the claim to fame thing.  Are you famous or something?    

38 minutes ago, HTV said:

So, yeah I am guilty on the hang the banners comments, but you've got me on the claim to fame thing.  Are you famous or something?    

You responded to her snotty comment about WB's claim to fame being jamboree victories earlier in this thread and gave your two cents as well. It's pretty pathetic that a group of adults think they are Christians and have the moral highground when all they do is badmouth a football program, spread negative rumors and make sarcastic comments. WB's players and coaches work hard too.  Do they not deserve to feel good in victory even if it is a jamboree? Grow up. I've never seen a more immature group of adults in my life. This forum is proof that wisdom is not guaranteed to come with age.

44 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

You responded to her snotty comment about WB's claim to fame being jamboree victories earlier in this thread and gave your two cents as well. It's pretty pathetic that a group of adults think they are Christians and have the moral highground when all they do is badmouth a football program, spread negative rumors and make sarcastic comments. WB's players and coaches work hard too.  Do they not deserve to feel good in victory even if it is a jamboree? Grow up. I've never seen a more immature group of adults in my life. This forum is proof that wisdom is not guaranteed to come with age.

1st - WB kids played their hearts out last night. The game mattered to them and it showed. That's why I gripe about the schools not playing. During the game a wb asst coach actually said very loud that Rankin was scared to lose to WB. I started to ask him if WB would schedule a real game next yr but would not have been appropriate and I didn't want to take anything away from the kids effort. Think I might ask him later.

it's stuff like that, the other jamboree stuff that's been brought up, etc. That draws negative attention to the program

But to answer your question about how WB looked, Clemmer was on target and looked sharp, #17 ( I think) made a couple of very athletic plays. Durham played well. The kicker is legit. The kids fought hard, you should be proud of their effort.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Murvil sux at jamborees. Other teams are better at jamborees. Sorry murvil. Facts are facts.

Most Alcoa and Maryville starters were out of the game after the 1 st. series on each side of the ball last night. Not to down either of the other three teams but the honest truth is that Alcoa's second team could crack the top four in 3A and Maryville could hit the top ten in 6A with their JV's. There's that much of a drop off in both of those 2 schools classifications to make this statement so in reality all the teams played very well last night in my opinion. Every game was good plus I just got through eating my last Band Burger from last night I got for a dollar a piece which made the game even gooder.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 2