Offishull Mairvul goes two Allin-Wick thread

STARSNBARS

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

I am here!  You want to play games with me, I'm ready!

What games? I said something about Alcoa you didn't like and you decided to make it personal. Apparently, it's okay to talk about WB all year long, but if someone says something about Maryville or Alcoa you guys cant take it. 

By the way, I could pull a Starz and take your photo and make a meme or gif. I could also stalk your social media and make cryptic references to things I see there. But I'm more mature than that.  

Just now, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

What games? I said something about Alcoa you didn't like and you decided to make it personal. Apparently, it's okay to talk about WB all year long, but if someone says something about Maryville or Alcoa you guys cant take it. 

By the way, I could pull a Starz and take your photo and make a meme or gif. I could also stalk your social media and make cryptic references to things I see there. But I'm more mature than that.  

I know what you look like now......Dont you EVER call me out again!

3 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Or you could block him on social media like you did me...I can’t believe you are afraid of a 50 year old woman lol 

• Like 1