Offishull Mairvul goes two Allin-Wick thread

STARSNBARS

16 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Or you could block him on social media like you did me...I can’t believe you are afraid of a 50 year old woman lol 

Scared?  I just dont put up with untrustworthy snakes.  All you guys do is badmouth eachother and act like best friends face to face. I could tell you what some of your buddies have said about you, but I'm not that mean spirited. Even though you probably deserve it because you are trying to be a pot stirrer right now. 

3 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Scared?  I just dont put up with untrustworthy snakes.  All you guys do is badmouth eachother and act like best friends face to face. I could tell you what some of your buddies have said about you, but I'm not that mean spirited. Even though you probably deserve it because you are trying to be a pot stirrer right now. 

:roflolk:

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

A player goes thru multiple regions to get to the Championship game and you dog him. Now claim you don't know... cause you said it under a different alias.......sad little fat boy Loser!

I dont have any aliases. I am comfortable telling you how it is without that. And I've never said anything bad about your players. Quit making baseless accusations.