Offishull Mairvul goes two Allin-Wick thread

STARSNBARS

9 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

You need to shut up unless you know what you are talking about.  I have also met and sat with them multiple times.  I dont hide behind anything. There is a big difference between hiding and being upset that one's private information is being shared in a public place without one's permission. Again, that is unethical and usually illegal. I'd also be glad to meet you too since you decided to put your two cents in.

I've met Mr. Batman.

YOU DON'T WANT ANY PART OF HIM.

05.jpg

50 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'll say this about the whole thing .In 91's opinion, a simple picture of a crying baby has made Batman  as worthless as my friends in Maryville and Alcoa.To me,it's just like everyone saying I look like Tom Selleck.If your going to be compared to anyone on coacht,you could do a lot worse then the two best fan bases of the two best football programs in the state.Both these groups have invited Batman to sit with them and talk to them at multiple games over the years and both are a very nice group of football fans as well as just good people.What I really like about them is they are like myself in one big way.They don't hide behind their screen names.I respect that as someone who was around martial arts for years and never backed down from a fight,nomatter how big or bad the competition was. 

:thumb:

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Thanks Batman! I’m doing great! I’m looking forward to watching Greenville on TV Thursday night! 

I hope this much different Devil team can do well this year .The game Thursday will be a very tough test but that might not be a bad thing when you think in terms of getting better for the season and playoffs.