Offishull Mairvul goes two Allin-Wick thread

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

WB has a few very good young players.

I'm not going to blast Shad or WB because they have improved. Maryville has an exceptional passing attack which will be hard for anyone they play to completely stop it. Thought WB moved the ball well early in the game but depth is what hurts them. Also very excited about the kicker WB has and I can't speak for everyone that is a Maryville fan but I sure was hoping he would make those field goals. To hit the crossbar on a 52 yarder was heartbreaking but most kickers in High school can't even kickoff and make it go 52 yards. Great crowd last night and very thankful it didn't rain.

9 hours ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

Maryville must feel so good about themselves beating WB by 42 points.  That's 7 points less than they lost by in the semifinals last year on their way to sitting home during the State Championships.  They took Oakland and Catholic off their schedules this year too.  I guess they don't need the competition anymore since Hunt took over.  He's doing a good job. 

We tried to get a game with Scott or Northview Academy but they could not work it out. Pigeon Forge could not either.

Why didn't Rankin schedule Oakland or Catholic? They obviously had games available. Guess the rebuilding Blackman team looked better. 

Yep sometimes you take it on the chin at the highest level. As opposed to having a stacked 6A roster in 3A

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, mhs said:

We tried to get a game with Scott or Northview Academy but they could not work it out. Pigeon Forge could not either.

Why didn't Rankin schedule Oakland or Catholic? They obviously had games available. Guess the rebuilding Blackman team looked better. 

Yep sometimes you take it on the chin at the highest level. As opposed to having a stacked 6A roster in 3A

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm not going to blast Shad or WB because they have improved. Maryville has an exceptional passing attack which will be hard for anyone they play to completely stop it. Thought WB moved the ball well early in the game but depth is what hurts them. Also very excited about the kicker WB has and I can't speak for everyone that is a Maryville fan but I sure was hoping he would make those field goals. To hit the crossbar on a 52 yarder was heartbreaking but most kickers in High school can't even kickoff and make it go 52 yards. Great crowd last night and very thankful it didn't rain.

I was definitely cheering for him to make that 52 harder. Was bummed he didnt.

Other thoughts -

1. That passing game is about as good as you will see at high school level.

2. Thought DBs played well. 1 brought the wood more than once.

3. Line has to get more push. (Yet still had to have 200 plus on ground.)

4. The pooch kick to the 10 is gonna be the way to go. Just gonna have to be more consistent.

5. QB2 dont look bad himself.

6. WB has a shot at .500 and playoffs if they stick with it. Very young and will only get better.

7. Missed govman on those big fancy speakers.

11 hours ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

Maryville must feel so good about themselves beating WB by 42 points.  That's 7 points less than they lost by in the semifinals last year on their way to sitting home during the State Championships.  They took Oakland and Catholic off their schedules this year too.  I guess they don't need the competition anymore since Hunt took over.  He's doing a good job. 

One look at our region schedule refutes your comments. Do not throw rocks in a glass house my friend. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I will say I dont understand why we didn't go for it on 4th down a few times early in the game. You have to have confidence in your team to pick up 2 or 3 yards, especially when your back was getting 4 or 5 yards a carry at the time. It just doesn't make sense to me. Very disappointing not to score any points when the offense moved the ball as well as we did.

19 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Can't trick me RW87! I saw that whoopie cushion you had waiting on me. Plus I didn't want to sit anywhere near grayrider as I had eaten chicken wings before the game and knew he'd smell the sauce on my hands and start slobbering like Pavlov's dog and sling slobber on a lil kid but thank you for your kindness all the same.

Noticed the documentary crew there filming a video called "A Coaches Guide For How  NOT To Scheme Your Teams Game Plan" over by the WB coaches box so hung out near them.

I think their plan was to slow the game down  :huh:

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Can't trick me RW87! I saw that whoopie cushion you had waiting on me. Plus I didn't want to sit anywhere near grayrider as I had eaten chicken wings before the game and knew he'd smell the sauce on my hands and start slobbering like Pavlov's dog and sling slobber on a lil kid but thank you for your kindness all the same.

Noticed the documentary crew there filming a video called "A Coaches Guide For How  NOT To Scheme Your Teams Game Plan" over by the WB coaches box so hung out near them.

I saw you over there choking those wings down that you took from the little girl.  Smh

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, mhs said:

You got played like a fiddle.......smh....sigh..