MURPHY FAIR 2019

Southtowner

On 7/12/2019 at 4:26 PM, Kevin38 said:

This is the 1st poll I have seen Haywood in the top 10, seen a couple other polls, I figured they just lost a lot plus the coaching change, maybe they will be pretty good, Dyersburg has been the team ranked where they are.....

Murphy Fair is a big fan of Haywood's new coach. He was the first one to rank Germantown two years ago when they weren't even on the radar. Haywood lost a lot for sure, but the cupboard is not bare and Murphy knows this as well. They may start slow with a tough opening schedule, but don't be surprised if they make a run.

6 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Murphy Fair is a big fan of Haywood's new coach. He was the first one to rank Germantown two years ago when they weren't even on the radar. Haywood lost a lot for sure, but the cupboard is not bare and Murphy knows this as well. They may start slow with a tough opening schedule, but don't be surprised if they make a run.

Oh yeah for sure, I was surprised they were not in the top 10 in the other polls, I knew they lost quite a bit but they always have good athletes, I personally expected them to be ranked in the top 5 all along, we shall see.....

31 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

You clearly took a jab at Anderson Co’s High school kids. Chill out

You are barking up the wrong tree Crow.  1.  Kev-O never took a shot at Anderson Co's High School Kids and how you think that i have no clue.  "AC at #1 now thats funny haha" says nothing about the kid's at AC.

You also must not know the trash talk that has went on between AC and Greeneville the last 2 years and especially last year with a nice big sign that said "We don't play Daddy Ball around here" referring to Caine and Cade or the Fax that was sent saying "Enjoy Thanksgiving at Home- Love AC" the week the 2 teams met in the quarterfinals just for Greeneville to put a running Clock on AC in the first half on their home field.  AC barked up the wrong tree and the Devil's put a thrashing on them

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2018 is well over and I am glad. Congratulations to Cade and Greeneville for jumping out early and catching the Mavs off guard. So we are in 2019 and l look forward to the Powell and Greeneville game. The Mavericks have lost a lot of talent but they are reloading quick and I see another run in the playoffs. This year's defence will really need to improve???????? To make it to the championship finals???? 

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

2018 is well over and I am glad. Congratulations to Cade and Greeneville for jumping out early and catching the Mavs off guard. So we are in 2019 and l look forward to the Powell and Greeneville game. The Mavericks have lost a lot of talent but they are reloading quick and I see another run in the playoffs. This year's defence will really need to improve???????? To make it to the championship finals???? 

Catching the Mav's off guard?  Come on now Mavsinflight you know better than that.  AC wanted that game since they lost in the quarter final's the year before to the Devil's, so catching them off guard is a bunch of Bull.  It could be that Greeneville had been in that situation before in front of that many people and the Mav's had the deer in headlights look.  We should know real early the potential of both teams since Powell plays both teams Back to Back to start the season.  I see another round 3 match up between AC and Greeneville again this year as long as both team's stay healthy 

10 hours ago, crow6424 said:

You clearly took a jab at Anderson Co’s High school kids. Chill out

You clearly look like a fool in your last two post haha. Is your team on this list? Unless they're 2nd alphabetically I feel bad for you son!

Edited by KEV-O