Top 100 OL Morris among 5 Memphis pro​​​​​​spects transferring to Ravenwood

kwc

38 minutes ago, HTV said:

Yep.  Was told last night that there is definitely a connection there and that Bernard is awaiting something to his his desk.  

Yeah and Benard and the TSSAA will lose in court like the James Wiseman case. He had a true connection with Penny Hardaway and he still played. These kids will end up at Ravenwood and eligible to play. 

33 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Yeah and Benard and the TSSAA will lose in court like the James Wiseman case. He had a true connection with Penny Hardaway and he still played. These kids will end up at Ravenwood and eligible to play. 

Don't shoot the messenger here.  I was just passing on what I have been told from somebody working the story.  

12 minutes ago, Waker said:

Did Ravenwood need these players for certain positions like the case at Greenback?

Is there a Running Back??We still need one of those--Or is there one on your team that needs a good loving,caring new place to live and get a top quality education Waky baby?Geez man you guys are relentless whiners keep it on the small school boards if your gonna bash my boys.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Director said:

Stacking the table at Ravenwood. This reeks of impropriety. 

I pray this is fake news!!!

I am sorry, this is not good for the game!!!

My suggestion would be any transfer has to sit out one year, unless a parent is teaching full time in that school system. 

This has to stop somewhere!!!

TSSAA HAS TO STEP UP AND FIX THIS!!!

Look I'm not saying this doesn't seem fishy. But a kid shouldn't have to sacrifice a year of athletics because their family had to move. That hurts way more kids than it helps IMO

3 hours ago, HTV said:

Yep.  Was told last night that there is definitely a connection there and that Bernard is awaiting something to his his desk.  

Grimes just volunteers wth npa and his name is not on nothing from what I seen. These 5 students stay under the same roof and has been playing together since little league football am I correct? If they are moving from memphis to Brentwood "210 miles" How can you stop it?

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Look I'm not saying this doesn't seem fishy. But a kid shouldn't have to sacrifice a year of athletics because their family had to move. That hurts way more kids than it helps IMO

Move for employment, yes, but the article seems to indicate they are moving to skirt the transfer rules.  And why Ravenwood?  Lots of quality schools/football programs much closer to Memphis.

32 minutes ago, BT Mafia said:

Move for employment, yes, but the article seems to indicate they are moving to skirt the transfer rules.  And why Ravenwood?  Lots of quality schools/football programs much closer to Memphis.

Why Ravenwood?? Top 5 public school in the state for academics, top of the line coaching staff,  and playing in one of the best academic/athletic districts in the state.

My only question is do they know how much housing is inside the Ravenwood zone??