Top 100 OL Morris among 5 Memphis pro​​​​​​spects transferring to Ravenwood

kwc

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Why Ravenwood?? Top 5 public school in the state for academics, top of the line coaching staff,  and playing in one of the best academic/athletic districts in the state.

My only question is do they know how much housing is inside the Ravenwood zone?? 

I live about ten minutes from Ravenwood so I know all about the school (and cost of housing).  Brentwood and other Williamson County schools can offer many of the attributes you outline so again, why there?  And BTW, do you think academics really played into their decision?

Edited by BT Mafia

26 minutes ago, Waker said:

What did I ask that wasn’t true? What team did I run down? I asked a question. Were there positions that needed to be filled? 

You asked a question based on what you have heard on here. You don’t know if the transfer that have come to Greenback fill a need or not. You only assume they do based upon what other posters from other schools not named Greenback are saying. There is a reason o&b responded to you the way he did. Your insinuations is a cheap shot at those kids and the Greenback program. No one knows why those kids came to Greenback and if the were recruited to fill a need like so many people say. I’ll say the same thing to you that I said to bass. You don’t even know their names so how could you possibly know that they “fill a need”. Yet you accuse me of running down other teams. You may see me give other poster grief, and most of the time deservedly so, but you won’t catch me taking cheap shots at kids and programs like you just did. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You asked a question based on what you have heard on here. You don’t know if the transfer that have come to Greenback fill a need or not. You only assume they do based upon what other posters from other schools not named Greenback are saying. There is a reason o&b responded to you the way he did. Your insinuations is a cheap shot at those kids and the Greenback program. No one knows why those kids came to Greenback and if the were recruited to fill a need like so many people say. I’ll say the same thing to you that I said to bass. You don’t even know their names so how could you possibly know that they “fill a need”. Yet you accuse me of running down other teams. You may see me give other poster grief, and most of the time deservedly so, but you won’t catch me taking cheap shots at kids and programs like you just did. 

No. It’s not that I took a cheap shot at any kids. You can search every post I’ve ever made on here, and never once have I ran a kid down. Unless you are a kid. I’m sure I’ve had to put you in your place on here a time or two. It’s that you have a problem with fans of Huntingdon. You are correct, I asked a question about what I heard on here. It’s a real question. Why don’t you try to answer it since you like to act like you know things. It’s 44 pages on the 1a page about the transfers. Why don’t you run over there and call everyone that responded as “cheap shots”! 44 pages dedicated to it!!! There is nothing different here as far as “change of address” issue. Except these kids are moving halfway across the state, instead of down the road. You are just a cry baby that responds every time someone from Huntingdon posts.  

42 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And Bass told you the names. Their position and where they came from. I have never ever mentioned a kids name on here from Huntingdon or any other school unless it was to say something good about them. If I said a name of a transfer you would be mad I put a kids name out there. 

26 minutes ago, Waker said:

No. It’s not that I took a cheap shot at any kids. You can search every post I’ve ever made on here, and never once have I ran a kid down. Unless you are a kid. I’m sure I’ve had to put you in your place on here a time or two. It’s that you have a problem with fans of Huntingdon. You are correct, I asked a question about what I heard on here. It’s a real question. Why don’t you try to answer it since you like to act like you know things. It’s 44 pages on the 1a page about the transfers. Why don’t you run over there and call everyone that responded as “cheap shots”! 44 pages dedicated to it!!! There is nothing different here as far as “change of address” issue. Except these kids are moving halfway across the state, instead of down the road. You are just a cry baby that responds every time someone from Huntingdon posts.  

I’m a cry baby huh. Bet you feel like a big man. So be it. But just know that my conversation the other day had nothing to do with you and yet you opened your pie hole. But I responded every time a Huntingdon poster posts. Pot meet kettle. It’s cool. You didn’t even address why o&b said what he did if it wasn’t offensive. I asked you about. Guess you just skipped right over that. And yes anyone who spewed garbage on those 45pgs about why those kids transferred us wrong and taking a cheap shot same as you. That’s why I posted so much over there. No one including you knows why those kids transferred except them and their families. But keep saying they transferred to help fill a need and insinuating that Greenback recruited them because of that. You make yourself look like the big man you think you are. 

34 minutes ago, Waker said:

And you say there is nothing different here except they are moving across the state. Here is the difference. There is an article on the Memphis kids that says why they are moving. They put it out there for all to see. There is no proof on the Gback kids which is why what you are saying is a cheap shot. If I accused Huntingdon of doing something illegal with no proof you would be the first one on here giving me an earful. But you don’t see it in this situation. I agree it is wrong for the Memphis kids to be doing what they are even if it is legal by the rules. However I’m not going to throw some other kids and another program under the bus without any proof and that’s what you don’t get. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And you say there is nothing different here except they are moving across the state. Here is the difference. There is an article on the Memphis kids that says why they are moving. They put it out there for all to see. There is no proof on the Gback kids which is why what you are saying is a cheap shot. If I accused Huntingdon of doing something illegal with no proof you would be the first one on here giving me an earful. But you don’t see it in this situation. I agree it is wrong for the Memphis kids to be doing what they are even if it is legal by the rules. However I’m not going to throw some other kids and another program under the bus without any proof and that’s what you don’t get. 

Thank you so much for being the voice of reason. Glad you are here to take up for Greenback. Big Orange Machine, I hope your new favorite team has a good season.

3 hours ago, BT Mafia said:

Move for employment, yes, but the article seems to indicate they are moving to skirt the transfer rules.  And why Ravenwood?  Lots of quality schools/football programs much closer to Memphis.

So if you can only move and play ball if it's financially necessary that your family moves? Wealthy families should be punished for having options?