Friday Main Event Region Preview Shows now Available!

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Here you guys go starting this crap on another thread.Old Pirate started you drones a thread to cry and whine on so please use it and dont mess up this Friday mans website.It started out humorous to me now its getting ridiculous!3A to 5A threads and all because of kids leaving atrociuos programs within 20 miles of us.Carnes family had their own reason for leaving Maryville and its none of my business why.We are glad they are here AND THEY ARE HERE so you have to get over it.ANY kid on our team that can play or start WILL!We dont have that many anyway so dont feel bad for kids who are not upset they are just as glad these kids are here it gives them all a better opportunity to reach their main goal.I hope you all stay healthy and also a good season.SORRY MAIN EVENT GUY this is a great thread!

What kind of mess is this? You means to tell me that passer from Maryville upgraded his school? Have you looked in my Murphy Fair book lately and seen the championships that Maryville has won? Unless it was for educational purposes like you fellars claim them im not falling for this mess.  Theyve won more than Grider and that Ryan man put together.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

48 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? You means to tell me that passer from Maryville upgraded his school? Have you looked in my Murphy Fair book lately and seen the championships that Maryville has won? Unless it was for educational purposes like you fellars claim them im not falling for this mess.  Theyve won more than Grider and that Ryan man put together.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

Roy when you do a change of address it doesnt matter why you move.Education,athletics or stump breaking mentally challenged Goats its all tge same.Now keep this mess off this website.

Edited by orngnblk

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy when you do a change of address it doesnt matter why you move.Education,athletics or stump breaking mentally challenged Goats its all tge same.Now keep this mess off this website.

What kind of mess is this? A few weeks ago you fellars was claiming they was all moving to that Ryan mans school for edukational purposes.  You need to take a look in my Murphy Fair book at Maryville page and look at the championships they have won then look at that Ryan mans survey.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.

I put this up on a separate thread, but I wasn't sure everyone noticed with the attention good ole Roy brought to this one:

I've got part 1 (regions 1 thru 4) and part 2 (regions 5 thru 8) available now!  LIve Chat is available if you join either of the PREMIERE videos in this Class!  Check them out now!  Here's the links:

Friday Main Event Class 2A East Regions

Friday Main Event Class 2A West Regions

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I put this up on a separate thread, but I wasn't sure everyone noticed with the attention good ole Roy brought to this one:

I've got part 1 (regions 1 thru 4) and part 2 (regions 5 thru 8) available now!  LIve Chat is available if you join either of the PREMIERE videos in this Class!  Check them out now!  Here's the links:

Friday Main Event Class 2A East Regions

Friday Main Event Class 2A West Regions

Agent man did you hear about what happened to me at Ronnies red eye.  They was an altercation outside and I was in the bathroom reading my Murphy Fair book and looking at Murphys pole and I had to barricade myself in the bathroom.  I looked around and their was not one piece of toilet paper to clean myself.  I had been to that Mexican place by the jailhouse and it put a hurting on my bowels.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Sad 1