Friday Main Event Region Preview Shows now Available!

40 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

You're also mistaken if you think that's an original zinger....:blink:

Main event man let me ask you a question.  Have you heard about this boy from Egypt that Grider got? He is 6'6 290 pounds.  He is big enough to play in the SEC.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Main event man let me ask you a question.  Have you heard about this boy from Egypt that Grider got? He is 6'6 290 pounds.  He is big enough to play in the SEC.  You think im joking but im not. 

No, I havent heard about him, Roy...  My sources (Pirate Mike, Drunkin Sailor, Pirate Tom, Pegleg)  all dropped the ball on telling me about him....

18 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

No, I havent heard about him, Roy...  My sources (Pirate Mike, Drunkin Sailor, Pirate Tom, Pegleg)  all dropped the ball on telling me about him....

I garuntee he is a big ole boy.  If you need to no something just ask me.  I no a lot more than Cherokee Tom and pirate mike and drunk sailor and Pegleg.  He is not in my Murphy Fair book because he just moved here.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee he is a big ole boy.  If you need to no something just ask me.  I no a lot more than Cherokee Tom and pirate mike and drunk sailor and Pegleg.  He is not in my Murphy Fair book because he just moved here.  You think im joking but im not. 

I always felt you didn't care too much for my show, Roy.   Are you gonna invite me to Ronnie's for a Red Bull now?