Friday Main Event Region Preview Shows Now Available!

Lee and I began releasing our region preview shows today.   We began recording last night.   We've broken each classification down into 3 separate videos to make accessing your area of interest much easier.    Today's release cover's Class 1A regions 1-4.   We've decided to make a video for each side of the State in each class, then do a "Top Ten" video separately.   Either tonight or tomorrow, I'll upload "Part II" of Class 1A which will cover the West side of the State.   I hope you guys enjoy the video's and by all means, please subscribe to the channel if you enjoy the content.   We'll begin our "LIVE" shows in week one as the season starts.  Looking forward to another great season of football coverage on The Friday Main Event!   Here is a link to our first Region Preview Show this season:

Friday Main Event Class 1A East Region Preview

I've got part II of our Class 1A region previews uploaded now!   In this video, we discuss regions 5-8 and give our opinion of how each region will play out.    I hope you guys enjoy and please hit the subscribe button when you access the video so you'll get notifications when we go "LIVE" each week this season.  Here's the link:

Friday Main Event Class 1A Region Preview Part II

17 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Y'all doing 4-6A?

I stopped by the church with my wife about an hour ago. Don’t know if you were there or not but the burgers and dogs were good. Boy looks like a beast and is very respectful. I made an extra donation to him so I hope he gets all he needs and does well. For what it’s worth he would look good in purple. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I stopped by the church with my wife about an hour ago. Don’t know if you were there or not but the burgers and dogs were good. Boy looks like a beast and is very respectful. I made an extra donation to him so I hope he gets all he needs and does well. For what it’s worth he would look good in purple. 

Thanks BPM I sure do appreciate it. I was not me and my little family had this week.mapped out for a few road trips and some time with family we don't get to see often but you can bet Jeremiah has at least one more donation coming his way.  I know his brother and he is one of the highest character guys I've met and I know Jeremiah is much the same ..a big reason why I reached out. He's a very good player and I know will do good things if given the chance. As far as looking good in purple..maybe next year who knows. But his last year in high school the closest he'll get to purple is when that maroon jersey gets sweaty 

• Upvote 1