Region 7A

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Well. Our line is much bigger and.more sturdy than I anticipated. Our backs looked good. Bryant seems healthy and he's throwing well. He had some great carries tonight. Rader and Weatherford looks good as well. Our defense seemed like Swiss cheese at times. But they got a big takeaway when it mattered. 

Who did you guys play tonight 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:22 AM, WarEagleCartman said:

If I'm not mistaking I thought he graduated.

He graduated and is playing at Bethel University this year.  Our big play maker this year will be Jr. RB/LB Keylon Thomas.  We have some other good athletes to go along with him and have a QB this year.  Our offense of using Nyrail (4.3 guy) as the QB worked against a lot of teams, but backfired in the playoffs with a team that had better team speed.  Our inability to throw the ball and keep the defense honest killed us against Freedom Prep in the 2nd half.  I think we should have a pretty good year, but how both lines of scrimmage play this year will decide whether we have a playoff run this year or not.  There is no 4.3 speed on the team this year to make up for missed blocks.  I haven't seen the team yet this year though, so all of these opinions are based off of last year.  I'm interested to see how we look this year.

13 minutes ago, JacketPride5 said:

He graduated and is playing at Bethel University this year.  Our big play maker this year will be Jr. RB/LB Keylon Thomas.  We have some other good athletes to go along with him and have a QB this year.  Our offense of using Nyrail (4.3 guy) as the QB worked against a lot of teams, but backfired in the playoffs with a team that had better team speed.  Our inability to throw the ball and keep the defense honest killed us against Freedom Prep in the 2nd half.  I think we should have a pretty good year, but how both lines of scrimmage play this year will decide whether we have a playoff run this year or not.  There is no 4.3 speed on the team this year to make up for missed blocks.  I haven't seen the team yet this year though, so all of these opinions are based off of last year.  I'm interested to see how we look this year.

Holy smokes a Greenfield fan. Don't believe I've seen you on the boards before. Stick around man we like having as many teams represented as possible.