Always talk about the Devils and the Cyclones. Let's get some talk about other NET teams

DandDD

6 hours ago, kr1416 said:

number 1 running back got hurt in the Science Hill Scrimmage. Not sure if he will be back by the Boone game or not.  Besides him, I don't think anything to big.

If we were playing with all our guys then we could hang with South, but now I think the Rebels have to be the solid favorite even without your RB.    8 days until we find out.....

16 hours ago, kingindian33 said:

How is South looking this year ? Predictions ??

I think they will be solid, as we all know it only takes a few guys getting hurt and that could change.  I am just a bleacher dad so what I get from my son is  "OK" "FINE" "YES" and "NO" anytime I ask a question LOL.   

16 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

That's a shame to hear. He was getting a lot of hype and it sounded like South might have a solid season. 

Yes it is.  I can't get a direct answer from anybody about how bad he is hurt.  I just hear he will more than likely be back by the first game.

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Farragut 14 Devils 0. 5Star prep has a nice article. Greeneville is on a roll. 30 and out maybe soon if Powell has what it takes. However I think the Farragut game was much closer than the score. You should call this one even and its just a scrimmage.

1st half rotation by both teams was slow from the get go.  Both 1st teams rotating players in and out but not sure how much?   2 team rotations from what I saw came in after I believe the 3rd or 4th session and I think it was the Farragut starting QB in with the 2 team rotations and had a couple of good throws for TD’s.   If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me.  No big deal either way; it was a scrimmage!

Greeneville - Let’s be real and throw some cards out on the table for moment.  The past couple of years Greene has been very dominant.  Those years are history now and we all know it and will be missed.  Us Greeneville fans will talk about those teams and probably compare to other teams coming up for years to come as well.  Any other program would probably do the same for their team.

Moving forward - This years Big Greene team is going to be great too!  Yes, they may not light up the score board or hold some of the teams scoreless as some are probably expecting or hoping, wether you are fan, media or non fan. Either way Big Greene is not finished yet with their run I can promise you that!  Yea, they might even experience a loss down the road, but so what!  Every team, regardless of who they are will eventually experience that and it’s not always a bad thing. The Ultimate goal for a high school football team is winning a state championship and there’s no doubt in my mind this years Big Greene team is headed in that direction for that opportunity. Greeneville has a top notch coaching staff! Yes, they are without Cain on the sidelines now, but Hammon’s is an excellent coach and will help keep Greene excelling this year and years to come.  

Now for all you Greeneville dislikers and jealousies, I am sure when the times comes down the road in a few years when Greene has a that first L you going to let us know about it :)- ...   But No big deal because Greene will keep moving forward.  The culture of winning and excellence is established at Greeneville and will be for years to come and I personally think it’s just going to keep getting better despite what bumps in the road they may face.  

I’m sure there will be someone not like this post and that’s fine with me, so go ahead and check the sad face icon showing your dislike of the post or feel free to get on here and blast me. Either way I will still be in Cookeville rooting on Big Greene come Championship time this season :).  Love ya and Later Y’all 

Edited by Romansfive8

16 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

1st half rotation by both teams was slow from the get go.  Both 1st teams rotating players in and out but not sure how much?   2 team rotations from what I saw came in after I believe the 3rd or 4th session and I think it was the Farragut starting QB in with the 2 team rotations and had a couple of good throws for TD’s.   If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me.  No big deal either way; it was a scrimmage!

Greeneville - Let’s be real and throw some cards out on the table for moment.  The past couple of years Greene has been very dominant.  Those years are history now and we all know it and will be missed.  Us Greeneville fans will talk about those teams and probably compare to other teams coming up for years to come as well.  Any other program would probably do the same for their team.

Moving forward - This years team is going to be great too!  Yes, they may not light up the score board or hold some of the teams scoreless as some are probably expecting or hoping, wether you are fan, media or non fan. Either way Greene is not finished yet with their run I can promise you that!  Yea, they might even experience a loss down the road, but so what!  Every team, regardless of who they are will eventually experience that and it’s not always a bad thing. The Ultimate goal for a football team is winning a state championship and there’s no doubt in my mind this years team is headed in that direction for that opportunity. Greeneville has a top notch coaching staff! Yes, they are without Cain on the sidelines now, but Hammon’s is an excellent coach and will help keep Greene excelling this year and years to come.  

Now for all you Greeneville dislikers and jealousies, I am sure when the times comes down the road in a few years when Greene has a that first L you going to let us know about it :)- ...   But No big deal because Greene  will keep moving forward.  The culture of winning and excellence is established at Greeneville and will be for years to come and I personally think it just going to keep getting better despite what bumps in the road they may face.  

I’m sure there will be someone not like this post and that’s fine with me, so go ahead and check the sad face icon showing your dislike of the post/comment or feel free to get on here and blast me. Either way I will still be in Cookeville rooting on Big Greene come Championship time this season :).  Love ya and Later Y’all 

Time to blast away. Lol no of course many are jealous but I want to be the first one to let you know each time you get a L this year. Each that is. The Mavs are without there best set but the young have learned and played and ready to step up and fill all shoes lost. One thing we both know is that we can't both be in Cookeville together this year and only one of us will make it out of East Tennessee alive. Good luck! :)

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Time to blast away. Lol no of course many are jealous but I want to be the first one to let you know each time you get a L this year. Each that is. The Mavs are without there best set but the young have learned and played and ready to step up and fill all shoes lost. One thing we both know is that we can't both be in Cookeville together this year and only one of us will make it out of East Tennessee alive. Good luck! :)

Not this year :)  but thank you for thinking about us!  Lol and we’ll see ya come qtr finals.  

• Upvote 1