South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Well,  that would mean we are both there which is fine by me.    I do believe both of us will be the underdogs going into the semifinals.  Of course if all stay healthy. 

We just wanna touch the carpet! And yes sir we have been lucky the past couple years with the injury bug...game changer!

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Bryce Hanley 2018 Tennessee mr. Football, Breeden Gilbert was the front runner for 1A mr. Football if he wouldn't have transferred out,Holden Willis will be  Mr Football finalist this year.Derrel Bailey came in as a Freshman and couldnt find his butt with both hands and is now a TN top 30.Shall i go on??All Have been at Greenback their whole high school career and all but Bailey have been here since before time.Thats not including all the other ALL STATE kids the past 4 years.I am usually not this way but you are an incompetent fool!

This is the reason kids come here because he can coach and he can develop Talent and he can also put you on the big stage!

Old Pirate says player’s talent makes coaches. This old timer ain’t falling fer your mess. A coach with little talent wins rarely! A coach with talents usually wins a lot.  Ifin Ryan was that great at developing talent, he wouldn’t have needed anybody else this year. OP says gives the kids their props. The Captain @ SP manages talent. Jest what special thing does Ryan do to develop talent? Put a number on their back, put them in a good situation and give them the ball?  Too many coaches have huge egos & take far too much credit instead of giving the players credit. From your post, it sounds exactly that way. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says player’s talent makes coaches. This old timer ain’t falling fer your mess. A coach with little talent wins rarely! A coach with talents usually wins a lot.  Ifin Ryan was that great at developing talent, he wouldn’t have needed anybody else this year. OP says gives the kids their props. The Captain @ SP manages talent. Jest what special thing does Ryan do to develop talent? Put a number on their back, put them in a good situation and give them the ball?  Too many coaches have huge egos & take far too much credit instead of giving the players credit. From your post, it sounds exactly that way. 

+1

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If you would read correctly I said LC wants to play anyone from the east. Didn't say they would. There goes the theory of all those transfers going to Greenback for educational purposes. Lol

Now that's funny lol. :roflolk:

26 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Last time we were up that way we ate in Lenior City.  I'll have to try the diner out one day.  It's a drugstore/diner correct?

Yeah I still call it the drugstore just out of habit but it’s all diner now. Back in the day it was both. You definitely need to try it out one day. Hopefully you get to come up here this fall !!! 

I’m debating on coming down to the sequatchie valley and getting a real good view from 12,000 ft. It’s on my bucket list to sky dive and seen they have one down that way. 

32 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Last time we were up that way we ate in Lenior City.  I'll have to try the diner out one day.  It's a drugstore/diner correct?

What’s a good eating place down that way ??