South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

Saw on a preseason all state team,Greenback and Lake Co have 3 players on the first team ,either on offense or defense and Lake Co has Keyshon Gross on the second team.And if young man from Cov is what I'm hoping,maybe only thing kept him off the team is him not being at Lake Co last year.

I think So.Pitts had best running back.QB was from Greenback along with a receiver.Another receive was on 2nd team from Greenback.Best lineman was Josh Puckett from Lake Co wiith Snyder from Lake Co also listed in the top 3 .

Edited by mrbigster
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Greenback started this mess...lol.   So Lake Co only has 1 transfer.That moved from 60 miles away.Not just 3 miles from another school zone.

They started this thread to be able to have a decent football conversation on their own school thread without weeding through the cries and moans. Not the way I'd have done it as it's easier to just not comment on something that's silly, but its helped their thread some so it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

They started this thread to be able to have a decent football conversation on their own school thread without weeding through the cries and moans. Not the way I'd have done it as it's easier to just not comment on something that's silly, but its helped their thread some so it is what it is.

Yes they pulled some from their thread of recruiting but its what it is.I love it.Football time.Dont mind them or us stirring the pot

Talking about transfers.I noticed the QB and lineman from Freedom Prep were ineligible at Central and are now moving to play for Ravenwood.I think 5 players all total.Thinking 3 of them from Memphis.Surely all 3 families aren't moving.FRom my take on reading,maybe I'm wrong but it said their legal guardian was moving.Is he legal guardian over all 3?Seems like its going to be a mess.

11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yes they pulled some from their thread of recruiting but its what it is.I love it.Football time.Dont mind them or us stirring the pot

I don't mind at all. Just spent more time lately trying to find a worthwhile post in 4 threads then reading a worthwhile post. Just figured all you folks wouldn't want your wife nagging you like that lol. Not sure why you'd enjoy being the instigator of a nag. Stuff like that doesn't bother me personally as I'm old enough not to bite for the most part. But sometimes I guess you just can't help it myself included.

Edited by Imthayeti

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Talking about transfers.I noticed the QB and lineman from Freedom Prep were ineligible at Central and are now moving to play for Ravenwood.I think 5 players all total.Thinking 3 of them from Memphis.Surely all 3 families aren't moving.FRom my take on reading,maybe I'm wrong but it said their legal guardian was moving.Is he legal guardian over all 3?Seems like its going to be a mess.

Seems like that is actually worthy of it's own thread lol.

15 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If Ryan is such a great coach and can develop talent then no need to go out and replace every need. He sounds like a great recruiter but not much else. Like I have been saying Huntingdon or Lake County will give anyone in the east all they want and more. I would rather have a coach who can develop his homegrown players than have one that relies on another coach to do it for him. If the community of Greenback is happy and content on winning with several other schools kids so be it. Not fair to the kids that worked their rear ends off for 3 years and then be denied by some shiny new toys but to each their own. Win at all cost Cherokees instead of Greenback. Like the post or not. It's the truth. 

2 questions. One you “there is no need to go out....”. How do you know the coach went out and did anything?  Maybe the program and school at Greenback draws kids and families in. Second, how do you know these kids replaced a need?  I will say the same thing to you as i do Bass. Do you even know the kids names??

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

2 questions. One you “there is no need to go out....”. How do you know the coach went out and did anything?  Maybe the program and school at Greenback draws kids and families in. Second, how do you know these kids replaced a need?  I will say the same thing to you as i do Bass. Do you even know the kids names??

Mystery!

52 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Saw on a preseason all state team,Greenback and Lake Co have 3 players on the first team ,either on offense or defense and Lake Co has Keyshon Gross on the second team.And if young man from Cov is what I'm hoping,maybe only thing kept him off the team is him not being at Lake Co last year.

I think So.Pitts had best running back.QB was from Greenback along with a receiver.Another receive was on 2nd team from Greenback.Best lineman was Josh Puckett from Lake Co wiith Snyder from Lake Co also listed in the top 3 .

So your coach is the best lineman? I saw it was Campbell Puckett. Sounds a little fishy to me. Start a thread 

• Like 1