South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

For starters Ryan is a good coach and yes we’ve had transfers on the team that you mentioned. The transfers that I remember coming since the 2015 season was Bailey (as an 8th grader) Roberts, Silvey, Woods. Those are the ones that was on that team. The 2017 and 18 teams were Reagon,Brown, McCord,Russell,Hoy,Jeffery as an 8th grader. 

This year Rutgerson,Carnes,Milsaps and the Fields kid started here left and came back. 

If there is anymore that has came they didn’t play or I forgot them. 

Thank you for the insight GBNation. Those are some absolute studs you boys have gotten the past several years for sure. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Thank you for the insight GBNation. Those are some absolute studs you boys have gotten the past several years for sure. 

We’ve had some good ball players come in over the years. We’ve also had some good ball players that was born and raised here. 

14 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We’ve had some good ball players come in over the years. We’ve also had some good ball players that was born and raised here. 

I grew up in greenback but on the Blount co side and played youth sports at greenback but attended Blount co schools until middle school and finally convinced my parents in letting me come to greenback school. 

24 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Hey I’ve never said you didn’t. I just wish we could get studs to show up. Most of our best kids are SP born and bred. It seems like when we get a transfer they are never the game changer type. 

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

+1. Ryan maybe a good coach. I really do not know if he is or not. I'm sure it is easier to coach when a kid moves in as a senior from 5 and 6 A schools than develop little Johnny who rarely played his first 3 years of high school. Coach Puckett does a fine job at LC and he and his staff have developed most every kid that has started for LC. A few questions for the Greenback fans. During the Cherokees run over the last 4 years how many kids were transfers that started over that time frame? Now, I am asking where all the kids during this run Greenback  born and raised? Did Greenback have transfers during this time frame that started for them? I really want to see how honest the Cherokees fans are. As for LC we got 1 transfer over the last 4 years. That was this year. The kid from Dresden stayed in Dresden so LC didn't get him. 

Old Pirate says your post is similar to the GB post OP responded to. Too much emphasis on coaching and Nothing mentioned of players working and developing their talents. GB needed a QB, they (adults/parents) went and got a couple! The south Knoxville chatter is the move was heavy parent involvement. Examples, Visiting recruits at basketball games & social events. OP was provided some incriminating info. Mid season is when evidence is normally exposed resulting in any possible forfeit of games and dismissals. Until then figure us coacht fellers jest left wondering? 

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says your post is similar to the GB post OP responded to. Too much emphasis on coaching and Nothing mentioned of players working and developing their talents. GB needed a QB, they (adults/parents) went and got a couple! The south Knoxville chatter is the move was heavy parent involvement. Examples, Visiting recruits at basketball games & social events. OP was provided some incriminating info. Mid season is when evidence is normally exposed resulting in any possible forfeit of games and dismissals. Until then figure us coacht fellers jest left wondering? 

You are an absolute idiot! You pillow biter. Hide behind your keyboard and keep spewing your lies. What the heck does south Knoxville know about our football program.